Renovated, Pet Friendly, Rehoboth Beach! 2.5 Blocks to Beach. Seasonal Rental!
Exterior of duplex unit. Unit A is on the left.
Kitchen, all new 2016
Kitchen table seats 8
Living room looking toward front door. Flat screen HD TV, DVD player
First floor bedroom, off kitchen, also has door to exit to rear of duplex.
First floor bedroom (twin bed).
First floor bath with shower
2nd floor queen room
2nd floor queen room
Queen bedroom 2nd floor.
2nd floor queen room. Door on left accesses stairs to 3rd floor bedroom
Second floor full bath with tub/shower
3rd floor with 3 twin beds. Window unit added to assist cooling in summer.
3rd floor bedroom with 3 twin beds.
Beach towels to borrow
First floor laundry and back door.
Closet with laundry on left and clothing/storage on right. First floor bedroom.
Porch with table and seating, beach cart, chairs, cooler
Iconic Dolle's on the boardwalk.
Bandstand at Rehoboth Avenue and The Boardwalk
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 4 Nights
- Price$419 per Night
- Property Description Call, text, or contact owner for last minute specials! To confirm good fit for location, availability, and amenities for your group, please contact me with any questions.
- Seeking a great family who desires their "own beach place" for the summer of 2017. Will not consider shares, sublets, groups. Please call or email me if you are interested in having your own place to call home for the summer of 2017! We pay expanded cable, wiFi, water, and trash. Guest pays electric. Off-street parking and one street pass. May 25-September 5, that's 103 nights! However, we are flexible on the arrival/departure while the calendar permits. Seasonal rate: 26,000.
- We will post weekly rates and summer 2017 availability in early February.
- Because we believe a vacation begins when you walk in the door, we provide full linen service with freshly made beds, along with bath and beach towels for our guests. We also provide sand chairs, a cooler, and a cart for your trips to the beach.
- We are keyless, so no more worrying about keys. Wifi and 2 parking spots (no full size trucks/SUV).
- This duplex is conveniently located 2.5 blocks to the beach and 2 blocks to Rehoboth Avenue. Please see map below, it is accurate. This is the perfect location for walking everywhere in downtown Rehoboth.
- The entire first floor received a renovation for 2016, and we also renovated the upstairs bathroom. First floor is hardwood/tile, granite counters, all new stainless steel appliances, and living area furniture.
- We updated the upstairs bedrooms with new paint, wall decor, and bedding.
- This home has central A/C and central heat. There is an added window A/C unit in the bedroom on the third floor to keep it as cool as the lower floors in the summer. There is an open outdoor shower next to the garage for washing sandy toes.
- When you arrive, you will find 2 off-street parking spaces behind the duplex. Sorry, no cars larger than a minivan/mid size SUV (Honda Pilot or smaller). Should your family have a larger vehicle, it must be parked on the street.
- Maximum occupancy is 8, max 6 adults. All occupants age 2 and up are included in the occupancy number. Please note there is one common indoor living area. This space is tight for a group of 8 who plan to spend a lot of time together indoors. It's great for the family who will be spending a lot of time outdoors and in town, but please consider another property with more generous common space if this might be a concern. For example: our single family home, vrbo 370742 sleeps less in beds, but has more common living space. In Rehoboth, location matters, but as size and amenities go up, so does the price.
- During the summer season, we rent Saturday to Saturday, 7-night stays. Please see the rates section for off-season minimum stays and all our rates.
- Bedroom 1, on the main floor, has it's own rear outdoor entrance, and ensuite bathroom with shower. There is one twin bed in this bedroom. This room is the landing when you enter via the rear door. There is also a front door, so it is not the only entrance/exit.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the second floor, each with a queen bed. There is a tub/shower bathroom on the second floor.
- Bedroom 4 is on the third floor. Access to bedroom 4 is through a stairwell in bedroom 3. Bedroom 4 has three twin beds. There is also a TV, so the kids can hang out and watch their own shows for downtime.
- The first floor has an ample-sized kitchen, with accouterments most families need while vacationing at the beach.
- For TV enthusiasts we offer expanded cable with premium movie channels. We keep you in touch with social media (and work) via Comcast WiFi. There are flat screen TV's in the family room and 4th bedroom, and a DVD player in the family room.
- There is a screened porch out front, where you can enjoy your morning coffee, chat with friends, read, or watch the world go by.
- We are a non-smoking property, absolutely no smoking inside, on the porch, or in the yard area.
- We do not allow teen groups or parties. This is a side by side duplex, and you are considering A, the one on the left in the house photo, and is on an over-sized lot with a garage apartment and rear cottage. I am happy to explain the set up if you ask!
- Sorry, no grilling on the property.
- Great news! You may bring one friendly, housebroken dog along on your trip ($200 for weekly stay, may be discounte for shorter stays if dog is small low/non shedding, please ask).
- We give you a starter of paper towels and toilet paper. We also stock the home with hand soap in the baths and dish soap in the kitchen. Additionally, we supply trash bags, kitchen towels, and oven mitts. We strive to make your packing easier, so you can focus on having a great vacation!
- Pleases note: We do not rent to underage beach week groups. Contract holder must at least 30, and remain on the property during the stay. We limit occupancy of adult unrelated groups to 6, due to house configuration.
- This is an older property. If you seek something shiny/new/luxurious with space, bells and whistles, it is not for you. We feel it is priced right for the traveler willing to forego a few modern day updates/space, yet appreciates some of the added amenities other homes lack.
- If the date you desire is not available, please email me, and check that you are flexible with dates. We may have availability in the other duplex unit.
- Please contact me if you are looking for an affordable place in a great location to enjoy your Rehoboth vacation!
- We accept checks and credit card payments.
- We look forward to hearing from you!
- I have other property listings on VRBO/Homeaway.
- VRBO #724379 is the 4BR sister duplex, Please check it out if this one is not available.
- VRBO #715271 the rear cottage on this property.
- VRBO #751449 is a 1 BR over garage.
- VRBO #370742, 3BR, which we have shared with guests since 2011.
- All are dog-friendly, central AC/heat, W/D access, wiFi, cable, off-street parking.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 twin/ single with exit to back of home
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen access to bedroom 4 is through this bedroom (stairwell)
- Bedroom 4: 3 twin/ single
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen access is a stairwell in bedroom 2
- Note that access to bedroom 4 on third floor is through bedroom 3.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, shower first floor
- Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower on second floor
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: Drip coffee maker, flat bottom filters., Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Central, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating: Central, Internet: WiFi, Iron & Board, Linens Provided: Beds made prior to arrival., Parking: 2 off-street spots, not suitable for full size trucks or full size SUV., Towels Provided: Bath and beach towels provided. Towels are a self-serve item. They must be washed and dried prior to guest's departure. Dark washcloths provided for make up., Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player: First floor TV has a DVD player, Satellite / Cable: Expanded Comcast cable, premium channels., Television: 2 flat screen TVs, expanded cable and premium channels.
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Contract holder must be at least 30 and on premises during rental period., Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only: No smoking on property., Pets Considered: Pre-approved pets with associated pet fee. Please inquire., Wheelchair Inaccessible