Pet Friendly in Town 1 BR Rehoboth Beach Sandy Toes. Walk Evertywhere!
Kitchen with full size fridge/freezer
Queen bed, nautical theme
Armoire in bedroom
Living room with plenty of comfortable seating and flat screen tv/dvd player
Living room with window lighting. Futon sofa.
Bathroom showing tub/shower
Seating for two at table
from family room toward front door
front door and deck seating
1 bedroom unit over garage
ample outdoor seating
Sunsations for beach shopping!
Grottos with an ocean view!
A visit to Kohr's for ice cream?
sand castle contests
Annual Chocolate Festival in March
Beach and boardwalk
Bandstand Entertainment at Rehoboth Avenue and The Boardwalk
Annual Sea Witch Festival
- Bedrooms 1
- Sleeps 2
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 2 - 3 Nights
- Price$224 per Night
- Property Description Thanksgiving now available!
- Call, text or email me for last minute specials! To confirm good fit for location, availability, and amenities for your group, please contact me by phone or email.
- Seeking someone who loves frequent trips to their "own beach place" for the summer of 2017. Will not consider shares, sublets, groups. Please call me, or click on the "send email" or "send a message" if you are interested in having your own place to call home for the summer of 2017! We pay expanded cable, wiFi, water, and trash. Guest pays electric. One off-street space. May 25-September 5, that's 103 nights. While calendar permits, we are flexible with arrival and departure dates.
- Summer 2017 weekly rates and availability will be posted in February. Thank you!
- This 50's-built 1 br/1 ba over-garage unit is pet friendly! This is an older unit with non-conventional ceiling height (about 6"9"). Anyone 6"3" will clear door jams without "ducking". Our desire is to provide a clean and comfortable place to stay. Though the structure is old, it is maintained and updated as needed (think central A/C and heat). Kitchen is great for convenience and easy meal prep. If you require specific amenities, please ask. We do not stock any kitchen spices or pantry items, as we cannot guarantee the integrity once opened and stored.
- We purchased a Sealy Posturpedic bed in May 2016, and a new futon, living room chair, refrigerator, and range in September 2016.
- This is a non-smoking unit. No smoking anywhere on the property.
- This unit rents for 2-14 nights in spring and fall. Weekend premium rate is waived if traveler reserves an extra night over minimum stay in winter/early spring.
- We are located about 2.5 blocks from the boardwalk and 2 blocks south of Rehoboth avenue. This unit is on a large over-sized lot, has a duplex on the street side of the property, and a small cottage at the rear. Because it's on an over-sized lot, you have privacy. Please note, there are stairs, as this is over the garage. The garage is used for owner's storage, guest laundry, and access by cleaning/maintenance.
- Though we offer one off-street spot (for mid size vehicle no larger than minivan or Honda Pilot), you won't need your car once you arrive, as you can walk to all Rehoboth Beach has to offer in the downtown area. Location is ideal!
- We welcome one canine friend, sorry no cats. Pet fee applies. Please email us pet information for fee. We may discount pet fee for short stays.
- Occupancy limit is 2 adults, space/amenities not suitable for more adults, will consider additional small children, please ask.
- Enjoy a flat screen TV, expanded cable, DVD player, WiFi, and central air/heat.
- Please note there is no dishwasher in this unit. We provide dish soap, hand soap, starter paper towels and toilet paper. We will provide linens for an additional fee, please ask with your inquiry (linens, towels, beach towels, etc.). Please note, you must reserve this service ahead of your arrival.
- Sleeping arrangement: one queen bed.
- Great deck with table and chairs. Please note: grill and kayak not included in rental.
- No grilling on the property.
- We have other units we rent in Rehoboth, so if you need something larger, or this is not available, please let us know what you are looking for!
- We have these other properties, one that we have rented for 6 seasons, with many of our guests returning each summer. Please check them out! We have a history of pleasing our guests.
- VRBO # 370742
- VRBO # 724379
- VRBO # 753400
- VRBO # 715271
- YES! We will discount for mid-week stays!
- We discount pet fee for short stays if small/low to non shedding.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon One bedroom, queen bed. Futon in living room.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower toilet, sink, tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: Drip, flat bottom, filters in cabinet., Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: central air conditioning, Clothes Dryer: accessible, in garage, Hair Dryer, Heating: central heating, Internet: Comcast wiFi, Iron & Board, Living Room: Living area has a couch, chair, large flat screen tv., Parking: one off-street space. No full size SUV's. Your vehicle cannot be larger than a minivan/Honda Pilot., Washing Machine: accessible, in garage
- Other Amenities This is a non-smoking property. No smoking is allowed anywhere from the street to the rear of the property. This includes the interior, deck, parking area, car, common area, and front of property. For the comfort of our non-smoking guests, we do not allow it on the property. Bikes are not permitted in the unit. No grilling on the property.
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable: Comcast expanded, Television: large flat screen
- Outside Deck / Patio: Deck with table and chairs
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Contract holder must be at least 25 and on the premises., Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Considered: One dog, completely housebroken, no bite history, current on rabies and flea/tick maintenance., Wheelchair Inaccessible