Sandy Toes 4 BR 2 BA Rehoboth Beach in-Town Pet Friendly, Summer Seasonal Avail
Front of duplex, Unit B is on the right (east side)
Kitchen with new table/chairs and bench seating
Living area with flat screen TV and DVD player
Living area with sofa, love seat, and reclining chair
First floor bedroom with twin bed. Behind kitchen with bathroom
First floor bathroom with shower
2nd floor queen bedroom
2nd floor queen bedroom
2nd floor full bath with tub/shower
2nd floor queen bedroom, access to 4th bedroom via stairwell on right in picture
2nd floor queen bedroom
3rd floor bedroom with 2 twin beds and flip sofa
3rd floor bedroom with flip sofa and flat screen TV
Washer/dryer on first floor
Iconic Dolle's in the background of this boardwalk shot
Daytime stroll on boardwalk
Shops on Rehoboth Avenue
Evening on the boardwalk
Farmer's Market (seasonally on Tuesdays noon-4pm)
Evening Kohr's on the boardwalk
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 3 Nights
- Price $412 per Night
- Property Description Call or text me for last minute specials! To confirm good fit for location, availability, and amenities for your group, please contact me by phone or email.
- Seeking a great family who loves frequent trips to their "own beach place" for the summer of 2017. Will not consider shares, sublets, groups. Please call me, or click on the "send email" or "send a message" if you are interested in having your own place to call home for the summer of 2017! We pay expanded cable, wiFi, water, and trash. Guest pays electric. Off-street parking (for 2 small/mid size cars) and one street pass. May 25-September 5, that's 103 nights. While calendar permits, we are flexible with arrival and departure dates. Rate for summer season: $23,000.
- If we do not find a good match for a seasonal rental, then we will begin summer weekly reservations in February. We will set rates at that time, Sat to Sat 7-nights from Memorial to Labor Day.
- Because we believe a vacation begins when you walk in the door, we provide full linens with freshly made beds, along with bath and beach towels. We also provide sand chairs, a cooler, and a cart for your trips to the beach. We are keyless, so no more worrying about keys. Wifi and 2 parking spots!
- This duplex is conveniently located 2.5 blocks to the beach and 2 blocks to Rehoboth Avenue. It is the perfect location for walking everywhere in downtown Rehoboth. Please see map below, it is accurate.
- In 2016: all new linens, towels, wall decor, living room furniture, kitchen furniture.
- This home has central A/C and central heat. There is an added window A/C unit in the bedroom on the third floor to keep it as cool as the lower floors in the summer. There is an open outdoor shower next to the garage for washing sandy toes.
- When you arrive, you will find your 2 off-street parking spaces behind the duplex. Sorry, no cars larger than a minivan/mid size SUV (Honda Pilot or smaller). Should your family have a larger vehicle, it must be parked on the street.
- Maximum occupancy is 7, (all over age 2 count in occupancy). Maximum adults is 5.
- Bedroom 1, on the main floor, has exterior rear entrance (may be a through-fare, but there is a front door as well), ensuite small bathroom with shower. There is one twin bed in this bedroom, flamingo theme.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the second floor, each with a queen bed. There is a tub/shower bathroom on the second floor.
- Bedroom 4 is on the third floor. Access to bedroom 4 is through a stairwell in bedroom 3. Bedroom 4 has two twin beds and a flip sofa suitable for a small child. There is also a TV, so the kids can hang out and watch their own shows for downtime.
- The first floor has an ample-sized kitchen, with accouterments most families need while vacationing at the beach. There is no dishwasher in this 50's-built kitchen, so if you are the family who wants a place to hang out, a great central in-town location, and separate bedrooms, while saving some money because you like to eat out (or don't mind hand washing dishes), this is for you!
- For TV enthusiasts we offer expanded cable with premium movie channels. We keep you in touch with social media (and work) via Comcast WiFi. There are flat screen TV's in the family room and 4th bedroom, and a DVD player in the family room.
- There is a screened porch out front, where you can enjoy your morning coffee, chat with friends, play board games, read, or watch the world go by.
- We are a non-smoking property, absolutely no smoking inside, on the porch, or in the yard area.
- We screen all our guests, do not allow teen groups or parties. This duplex unit may or may not have occupants next door, and is on an over-sized lot with a garage apartment and rear cottage. The lot is large enough to offer room for your own privacy. I am happy to explain the set up if you ask!
- Great news! You may bring one friendly, fully housebroken dog along on your trip, fee applies, please inquire. Full week is normally $200. We may discount pet fee for short stays for small/low to non shedding dogs. No cats please.
- We give you a starter of paper towels and toilet paper. We also stock the home with hand soap in the baths and dish soap in the kitchen. Additionally, we supply trash bags, kitchen towels, and oven mitts. We strive to make your packing easier, so you can focus on having a great vacation!
- Pleases note: We do not rent to underage beach week groups. Contract holder must at least 25, and remain on the property during the stay. Home is not suitable for more than 5 unrelated adults.
- This is an older property. If you seek something shiny/new/luxurious with bells and whistles, larger porch, more common area, it is not for you. We feel it is priced right for the traveler willing to forego a few modern day luxuries and updates, yet appreciates some of the added amenities other homes lack.
- If the date you desire is not available, please email me, and check that you are flexible with dates. We may have availability in the other duplex unit.
- Please contact me if you are looking for an affordable place in a great location to enjoy your Rehoboth vacation!
- We accept checks and credit card payments.
- We look forward to hearing from you!
- I have other property listings on VRBO/Homeaway.
- VRBO #753400 is the 4BR sister duplex, Please check it out if this one is not available. It had a full first floor renovation in spring 2016!
- VRBO #715271 the rear cottage on this property.
- VRBO #751449 is a 1 BR over garage.
- VRBO #370742, 3BR, which we have shared with guests since 2011.
- All are dog-friendly, central AC/heat, W/D, wiFi, cable, off-street parking.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 twin/ single
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 queen
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin/ single, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 1 is on the first floor, off the kitchen. It has its own entrance door to the rear yard. It has a small ensuite bathroom with shower. It has one twin bed. Please note: this bedroom may be a throughfare to the rear exit, but there is also a front door exit. Bedroom 2 is on the second floor. It has a queen bed. Bedroom 3 is on the second floor. It has a queen bed. It also has a stairwell to access the 4th bedroom on the third floor. Bedroom 4 is on the third floor. It has 2 twin beds and a small flip chair suitable for a small child.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, shower
- Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom one is on the first floor, ensuite to bedroom 1, it is small, and has a shower. Bathroom two is on the second floor, and has a tub/shower.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Central AC plus window unit in 3rd floor BR., Clothes Dryer, Heating: Central, Internet: Comcast WiFi, Iron & Board, Linens Provided: Beds made prior to arrival, Living Room: Living room with flat screen TV, DVD player, extended cable with premium movie channels., Parking: 2 off-street spaces. No large SUV's. Maximum size vehicle about size of minivan/Honda Pilot., Towels Provided: Bath and beach towels., Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player: DVD player with first floor TV, Games: Assorted games and cards., Satellite / Cable: Expanded Comcast Cable with premium movie channels., Television: 2 flat screen TV's.
- Outside Deck / Patio: Screened porch with table and seating., Lawn / Garden: Access to common yard area.
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Contract holder must be at least 25 and present during stay., Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only: No smoking on property., Pets Considered: One well-behaved dog over 12 months, fully housebroken, rabies vaccinated, current flea/tick maintenance. No history of aggression, biting, or separation anxiety., Wheelchair Inaccessible