Rehoboth Beach Dog-Friendly in-Town! Screened Porch Walk Everywhere!
Front of cottage
Kitchen with tile floor
Flat Screen TV, Expanded Comcast with premium movie channels, DVD player
Dining area (2 additional folding chairs are stored in bedroom)
First Bedroom with Queen bed
2nd bedroom with twin trundle bed
Second bedroom with twin trundle
Bathroom with tub/shower
Front screened porch
Front screened porch
Front of cottage
Rehoboth Beach Farmer's Market Tuesdays noon-4pm
Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk with iconic Dolle's in the background
Rehoboth Avenue shopping
Grotto Pizza on the boardwalk, evening stroll
Kohr Brothers frozen custard. Home of the 50/50 dreamsicle (orange/vanilla).
Driving over to the mainland after a relaxing vacation in Rehoboth!
Front of cottage summer 2016
We are pet friendly!
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$205 per Night
- Property Description Call, text, or email me for last minute specials!
- Summer 2017 is booked for the season, thank you!
- Welcome to our cottage! Here is a small, quaint, and affordable 2BR 1BA cottage....perfect for a couple or young family, and you can bring your dog! Yes, that's right....a detached home that is dog-friendly with some yard space! This is a single story cottage. Occupancy limit is 4, and space accommodates 2-3 adults well, or 2 adults and 2 small children. Keep in mind sleeping arrangement is a queen and twin trundles....so definitely not 4 adults, no over-occupancy.
- This property on Philadelphia Street includes a duplex up front, and this cottage at the rear of the property. You have an off-street parking space for a medium vehicle (sorry not suitable for trucks and full size SUV's)! We are close to everything Rehoboth has to offer, so once you arrive, you won't need your car unless you venture out of the downtown beach area. Please refer to map, it is accurate.
- Please arrive knowing that we don't have a dishwasher. This is a 50's beach cottage, If you require a dishwasher, please consider another vacation option.
- Things we have: Central heat and central A/C. A queen bed in bedroom 1, and trundle twins in bedroom 2. You bring the bedding from home, along with the beach towels and bath towels you need (or may be rented for an additional fee). We have starter paper goods, such as TP and paper towels. Dish and hand soap are provided.. We have 4 beach chairs on your very own screened porch for you to take to the beach.
- You like to watch TV? We have Comcast extended cable with 200 channels and premium movie channels on our new 40" Smart TV. We have wiFI for those who like to keep in touch with work, friends, and social media.
- Made beds and towels are available for a fee if reserved in advance. Please ask when you inquire.
- We do not stock spices, seasonings, or pantry items, as we cannot guarantee their integrity once opened and between guests. Please bring these items from home if you plan to dine-in while at the cottage.
- If you click on "All my rental listings" way down on the page while on your home computer, after the map and owner info, you can see that we have a history of serving our guests well. The listing is VRBO #370742.
- We accept checks or credit cards and online payments. We ask for a $500 deposit, and balance due 60 days prior to arrival. Our security deposit of $400 is due 7 days prior to arrival and is fully refundable if no damage. Normal departure cleaning is included in the rental fee. Cancellations: we do not refund unless we can re-book a cancelled reservation at the same rate (and a cancellation fee applies). If you think you may need to cancel and expect a refund, please consider trip insurance.
- Check-in is at 4pm, check-out is at 10am. We rent Saturday to Saturday in the summer season. We allow one "owner approved" well-behaved, completely housebroken dog, no bite history, Pet fee is $200 for a 7-night stay, current rabies, current flea/tick, and your own liability should your dog bite someone. We will consider reducing pet fee for short stays for smaller and low to non shed dogs. Please ask. Sorry, no cats.
- We have 2 extra folding chairs to add to dining, and table will seat 4 if pulled out.
- Please, bikes, strollers and other street items not allowed inside.
- No grilling on the property.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin/ single Twin Trundle bed
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker: Drip coffee maker, filters provided., Dishes & Utensils, Kitchen: No dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Central, Clothes Dryer: Located in detached garage., Heating: Central, Internet: Comcast Wifi, Iron & Board, Living Room: Living area with TV., Parking: 1 off-street space (not suitable for trucks and full size SUV's). We have one off-street permit to borrow., Telephone: No telephone in the cottage, please bring your cell phone., Washing Machine: Located in detached garage.
- Entertainment DVD Player: Yes, Satellite / Cable: Comcast expanded with premium channels., Television: 40" smart TV with Comcast Cable
- Outside Deck / Patio: Screened porch with seating for 4., Lawn / Garden: open common lawn area.
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Contract holder must be 25 and present during rental period., Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only: Non-smoking property. There is no smoking allowed anywhere on the property which includes the cottage, porch, yard, driveway., Pets Considered: One well-behaved, housebroken dog. No aggression or bite history, vaccinated for rabies, and on-leash when outside of cottage. Traveler must have their own liability insurance (homeowner policy) for their visiting pet. Owner-approved dogs only., Wheelchair Inaccessible