Quiet location, 9 blocks to beach, pets are welcome with no extra pet fees
View of the kitchen into the living room.
Updated kitchen with new appliances
Breakfast table for six
New refrigerator with a view of the sliding glass doors
Living room with some art work from a local artist
New 42 inch screen TV with a glimpse into the kitchen
King size bed, super comfy!
Master bedroom with plenty of books for the beach.
Master bath with garden tub and soap stone sink.
Second bedroom with queen size bed.
Bonus room with futon.
Guest bath with granite counter top.
Second living room in the large back bedroom.
Four twin beds in the large back bedroom.
The back bedroom is approximately 400 sq ft.
New L-shaped built in bench with seating for 12.
View from the front of the house in the fall.
Gas grill and four Adirondack chairs.
Outdoor bar table for extra seating.
The view from the front porch in the winter.
The canal about 100 yards from our house.
Map to the beach
Map to restaurants and shops
This diagram is not exactly to scale but it gives you an overview of the lay out.
- Sleeps 10
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price $250 avg/night
- Property Description 3 Bedrooms With Additional Bonus Room, 2 Baths, Screened In Porch, Wooded Area
- GREAT VACATION GETAWAY FOR KIDS OF ALL AGES!
- New on the market with many updates and more to come, this property is located on a quiet, tree-lined street close to the heart of it all! With our beach house, you can choose how you want to spend your vacation time: quiet, wooded privacy or the busier side of life in downtown Rehoboth. It’s all at your fingertips!
- Perfectly located between Rehoboth and Dewey beaches, this vacation home is a one mile walk, jog, or ride to downtown Rehoboth with its boardwalk excitement and award-winning restaurants. If “getting away from it all” is what you need in a vacation, you can while away the days relaxing in our ample front and back yards under the shade of its massive pine and maple trees, just steps from the canal.
- Our home features three bedrooms, bonus room, 2 full baths, and a large shaded screened-in porch perfect for coffee in the morning and cocktails at night! Tremendous, contained bedroom space in the back of the house is exactly what you need when making vacation memories with relatives or family friends! The ideal space for board game and movie marathons on rainy days at the beach!
- Freshly painted with new flooring in most rooms, our vacation home is the right balance of solitude and activity! We love it and we know you’re going to as well!
- Free WiFi! Other amenities include: central air, cable, gas grill, dishwasher, washer/dryer, coffee maker, Keurig, and microwave oven. Sorry linens (towels, sheets, etc) are NOT included.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 4 twin/ single , The largest of the bedrooms -sleeps 4
- Additional bonus room with a futon - sleeps 2
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower , garden tub
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Parking, Washing Machine, Free Wifi
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys, Video Library
- Outside Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill, Water Sports Gear
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 10, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, pets considered, Events Allowed, children welcome, non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair accessible