Bright & Spacious-Family Getaway-Bike to Beach & State Park! -Tennis-Pool
Dining Rm - Kitchen on left, Living Room straight ahead, Deck past sliding doors
Pool - Our unit is just behind the tree. Lg. pool w/ lap lanes is 1 block away.
Master Bedroom - private access to deck, walk-in closet, private bath
Guest Rm - Great for families w/ kids. 2 twin trundle-beds beneath (sleeps 4)
Guest Room 2 - Queen Bed
Guest Bathroom - Tub/Shower
Screened Deck Overlooking Pond
Welcome to Rehoboth!
Sandcastle Contest Entry
Wednesday Night Bonfires in Dewey Beach
Funland Family Amusements on Rehoboth Boardwalk. Affordable Family Fun
Windy Day on the Boardwalk
View of Holland Glade from the Junction & Breakwater Trail
Junction & Breakwater Trail
Cape May - Lewes Ferry
Zwaanendael Museum in Lewes
Lightship Overfalls is one of only 17 remaining lightships and is open to tours.
Film Buffs look forward to the RB Independent Film Festival each November.
Enjoy Great Food and Live Jazz? - RB Autumn JAZZ FEST - October
Sea Witch Halloween and Fiddler's Festival - 3 days of Fun for the whole Family
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$143 - $200 per Night
- Property Description Enjoy a relaxing week on the sandy shores of Rehoboth Beach - the 'Nation's Summer Capital' Where there IS something for everyone.
- Nature and fitness enthusiasts enjoy biking, running, and hiking the Junction & Breakwater Trail from Rehoboth to Lewes. Cape Henlopen State Park and Gordan's Pond, both accessible from the Bike Trail, have breath-taking views and scenic trails. History and art buffs enjoy touring Zwaanendael Museum, Rehoboth Beach Museum, Rehoboth Art League, and Historic Lewes. Or, take a ride on Delaware's Tall Ship Kalmar Nyckel. Families with young children may enjoy afternoons at our area's 4 water parks: Jungle Jim's, White Water Mountain, Killan's Pond, and (of course) Rehoboth & Lewes Beaches! Funland Amusements on the Boardwalk and shopping on Rehoboth Avenue is a night-time family tradition. Loungin' Lizzard, located at 138 Rehoboth Ave., is a whimsical shopping adventure. Look for quality hammocks, Hawaiian shirts, Jewelry & Accessories, and Comfort Shoes by KEEN, Merrell, Rainbow, and Rafters. Sunsations and The Shirt Factory are your best bet for souvenirs and beach sundries. Visit Fisherman's Wharf in Lewes to charter a Fishing or Dolphin-Watching Cruise. Or, perhaps you would enjoy a 'Pirate Treasure Expedition' . . . dress as a pirate and climb onboard a pirate's ship, follow a treasure map into the Delaware Bay, hoist a real treasure chest out of the water, and defend the ship when it is attacked at sea.
- We enjoy the area's beaches early in the morning or late afternoon when they are less crowded and the sun is not so strong. The Delaware Bay and Broadkill River are particularly nice to explore by kayak or Waverunner. Our children never tire from collecting shells and exploring new waterways and beaches.
- Rehoboth is rapidly becoming more than just a summer vacation destination as people are discovering the less crowded yet seasonally pleasant shoulder months of September and May. Shoppers flock year round to the Tanger Outlet Center to enjoy tax-free shopping. Rehoboth's Chamber of Commerce and Rehoboth Beach Mainstreet have organized nationally acclaimed festivities such as the Sea Witch and Fiddler's Festival, Rehoboth Independent Film Festival, and Jazz Festival. Local restaurants cater to any palette ranging from award winning gourmet to more affordable family-style.
- Our condo has been tastefully decorated and equipped with all the comforts of home. The kitchen is fully equipped. If you should find that we have unintentionally omitted something, please call us. We live less than one mile away and will make every effort to ensure that your stay is pleasant.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen
- Bedroom 3: 4 twin/ single 2 twin trundle beds stored beneath 2 standard twin beds
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1: toilet, shower Master Bathroom
- Bathroom 2: toilet, combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen: Fully Equipped, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer: New! Purchased June 2013, Hair Dryer, Heating, Iron & Board, Linens Provided: We provide linens as a courtesy. Should you choose to use them; We ask that you launder them prior to checking-out., Living Room, Parking: Plenty of parking available in our community. No permits required., Parking Off Street: We provide a complementary City of Rehoboth Beach Transferable Parking Permit which will allow you to park in all Downtown Rehoboth NON-METERED spaces for Free. ($200. Value!!), Towels Provided: We provide towels as a courtesy. Should you choose to use them; We ask that you launder them prior to checking-out., Washing Machine: New! Purchased June 2013, Wireless Internet: BYOC - Bring Your Own Computer - We supply the WiFi.
- Other Amenities Located less than one mile from Tanger OUTLET shopping, Jungle Jim's Amusement Park, Breakwater Junction BIKE TRAIL, and the YMCA. Less than two miles from the BEACH, BOARDWALK, and Downtown Rehoboth Beach. Big Fish Grill, a local family-friendly favorite is just around the corner. You may also catch a ride on the Dart Bus just in front of Big Fish Grill. For information on what happening in Downtown Rehoboth, go to: https://www.downtownrehoboth.com/ For information on what's happening throughout the greater Rehoboth/Dewey area, go to: https://www.beach-fun.com/ For information about our recreation Association, go to: https://eagleslandingrec.com/ For a 'Fun-Size' peek into one of the best stores in Rehoboth, go to: https://www.lounginlizzard.com For a Whimsical Adventure, visit our store: Loungin' Lizzard, 138 Rehoboth Avenue
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television: 1 Flat Screen Television - Living Rm. 1 TV - Master BR 1 TV - BR #3 (2 twin, 2 trundle beds), VCR
- Outside Balcony: Outside Front Door, Bicycles: Bring your own bikes or rent from one of several local bike shops. Our building has bike racks for securing your bikes outside., Deck / Patio: Screened off living room overlooking pond, Outdoor Grill: Sorry, NO GRILLS allowed. Our community does not allow grills on the 2nd floor., Tennis
- Suitability Long-Term Renters Welcome, Minimum Age Limit For Renters: 25, Children Welcome: Safe, quiet community removed from the highway and summer conjestion with lots of grassy areas to run and play. Choose from three pools or enjoy the tennis courts., Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed, Wheelchair Inaccessible: Our condo is a single level, but it is on the 2nd floor accessible only by an outdoor stairwell.