Last Minute July 7-14 BIG Beach LIFE! ~ Canal Home #PoolDockKayak #BEAUTIFUL
My salt water pool reflects the Beauty of the Sea Glass
June 2017 Dawn at our private North Shores Beach
The "Best Room in the House!" overlooking the canal within earshot of the waves
The design is simply serene
Private and spacious grounds of the Sea Glass
The view of the Lewes- Rehoboth canal..just west of our dock at the Sea Glass
Soft music and the waves...all this and more await the Sea Glass visitors!
The Great Room - ready for making memories!
The WWII towers..silent witness to those who served. Never Forget!
Gather your family here to share the best times at the Sea Glass!
The Great Room...lives up to it's name!! Light spills in from the canal porch.
The screened porch runs the length of the great room...perfect for gatherings!
The 'COOL Cabana Room" Easily the best room for hangin'.
Hangin' bed of the Cool Cabana!
Cabana Bathroom boasts a huge walk-in shower and great design.
The North Shores harbor..just part of the views of the Sea Glass.
North Shores Club House- Pool w diving board, modern bath facilities & courts.
A place to read and enjoy the sea breeze!
Open concept kitchen keeps everyone in the center of activities.
Loving this life!
Main Floor Master Bedroom suite has a view of the canal
No Other place on Earth like this Beach!!
Kayaking right off the dock at the Sea Glass takes you Back to Nature's Beauty!
- Bedrooms 6
- Sleeps 17
- Baths 5.5
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price$950 avg/night
- Property Description July 7-14 $66/daily pp for your party of 15 . ~ OPEN DATES ~ Aug 25- Sept1
- RELAX you have DISCOVERED the beauty of ''Sea Glass''... You next vacation memory! Once you get here you'll never leave! Sunrise to sunset there is much to enjoy here!
- Picture yourself on one of the World's Best Beaches. You've walked 1200 feet to the beach where your chair and umbrella have been waiting for you on a beautiful uncrowded private setting.. .The kids are kayaking. You plan an afternoon bike ride. You just made a quick run to the grocery for fresh bake goods and a paper ... you haven't left the compound for the crowded roads all week! This evening you are feasting on crab you caught off the dock on the canal ..then a walk along the waves off to the Bandstand for a free concert...the arcade and rides on the boardwalk are your last stop before returning to take a dip in the salt water pool in the moonlight , then relaxing on the porch to hear the waves as you spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Your family is vacationing at the Sea Glass You won't find a more memorable, natural , private location close to quaint Rehoboth Beach and Lewes along the Rehoboth Canal. -three stories of spacious family living in exclusive North Shores. Plenty for nooks and special spaces for relaxing & making memories!
- All this and more are possible at the Sea Glass...a special Tidewater Gem in North Shores - Far from the madding crowds...
- The ''SEA GLASS'' - Coastal Living at it,s Very Best!! MEMORIES of A LIFETIME....the Sea Glass is THE ONLY PRIVATE TIDEWATER CANAL HOME rental located in the midst of pristine Coastal Nature AND in a private Coastal Water Privileged, Private Beach Community in Delaware. Features : DOCK, state of the art salt water in-ground pool., private community & Beach, Kayak and paddle board right off the dock in the quiet waters of the canal and North Shores Yacht Basin. . The North Shores Beach is the Gem of Rehoboth. Our signature single line of blue umbrellas can be seen from satellite via Google map. Note there are NO crowds on our beach! Less than a tank of Gas from anywhere- DC, Philly and NYC!
- 2017 LATE BOOKINGS (cancellations)
- JULY 7TH - 14TH
- Aug 25 - Sept 1
- LABOR DAY - Week or Wknd
- PRIME WEEKS IN FALL AVAILABLE !! BOOK A week -receive free gas for pool heat!
- BOOKING NOW!!! 2018 PRIME WEEKS
- NOTE: I am personally in touch with each guest to answer their requests and questions regarding booking and personal services we offer at the Sea Glass.
- You will have the use of the private clubhouse, beach, tennis courts, my pool, kayaks and many more features in my quiet community. I supply the kitchen and laundry cleaning supplies so you don’t have to bring an entire house with you on your vacation! My linen supplier offers a huge discount for her services…so you have less to pack and worry about.
- My goal is to provide the BEST Vacation for your family in the most private and pristine Beach Community of Rehoboth Beach ....It’s all about your vacation…I Promise!!
- The Sea Glass is my private home (not a spec house) . ..designed for my large family and constantly upgraded to meet the needs and comfort of our many guests. Located at 17 Harbor Road in beautiful North Shores along Coastal Living top rated US beaches and one of the Best Beaches in the World.
- As a guest of the Sea Glass, you will have chairs and an umbrella waiting for you on the private uncrowded historic beach is just south of WWII Towers of Henlopen State Park. I provide the extra sand chairs if you need more. A guest this past season described North Shores as his ''Private Beach Club'' experience. There is parking by permit adjacent to Tennis Courts basketball & the community pool with a breezy outdoor room and modern bathroom facilities. Our Life Guards will also provide transport to the beach for Sea Glass handicap guests unable to navigate the walk to the beach. We supply kayaks for your family to enjoy within earshot of the shaded screened porch.
- Want to go to town? A short walk south along the naturalized dunes; you can visit the boardwalk of the City of Rehoboth. We are blessed with water views from the Sea Glass .
- Breathtaking Biking trails to the bluffs of Henelopen have just been opened. Cruise the wetlands just to our north in the Gordon's Pond State Park. Bike to - Henning Point and climb in the WWII towers. Explore the armaments that kept us safe in WWII and cruise into Lewes by bike. You can dock a boat or launch kayaks and paddle boards at the Sea Glass. There are also crab pots for catching your own Blue Crabs within a few feet of our wonderful screened ''second living room''. The pool is partially shaded in the afternoon for those guest who love less of the direct sun..you can relax in the pool while others lay in the sun poolside.
- Spacious luxury home in Rehoboth's most Private and Exclusive North Shores. You have a private uncrowded beach & free parking, tennis, heated pool and bathhouse /w modern facilities. 24/7 Security Patrol. Sea Glass's spacious three floor living is Rehoboth's ONLY rental on a private Beach /w pool,canal & dock for your boat.
- Located on a large secluded landscaped lot flanked by towering pines and water vistas...The Sea Glass provides a spacious court yard, landscaped lawn and sunny decks. A in-ground pool 12 X 27 X 6 ft, large sunning and fishing dock on canal in community. Scenic native coastal habitat is preserved along the canal/dock boundary and is abundant in crabs ( 2 dozen caught in one morning right off the dock!) , mussels and water fowl.
- Being at the beach... GREAT!! Experiencing native habitat... PRICELESS.
- Sea Glass was designed for comfortable coastal living with extensive outside living areas for everyone's solar needs Sea Glass will accommodate several families, with large gathering areas (including the largest table I could find!) and small nooks for rainy day reading. The Sea Glass has THREE private suites for the guests' comfort. The main master bedroom features a private deck and large bath and dressing room. The North Quarters - King Couples retreat /w Stone/tile bath & authentic Sea Glass shower & walk-in closet. The third most private retreat features ship's rope hanging bed(queen) We went GREEN installing Reclaimed White Washed Hand Finished Oak Floors in the Great Room!!! The family friendly spacious home boasts 6 bedrooms(includes the bunk room) and a large Loft (1 queen sofa bed & day bed)with multimedia area, 5.5 baths complete the interior features. A private cedar H&C shower- A simple pleasure of beach life!!
- For those sun lovers the front and rear sun decks with tanning benches and lounge chairs are designed with you in mind! The crystal clear pool is just steps from the front door..within sight of every room on the front of Sea Glass. State of the art technology provides soothing salt water for your family's health..NO chlorine...just a smooth feel to the crystal clear water.
- The 26 X 15 ft screened porch with a ''2 Million Dollar View'' & lazy overhead fan, Easily the Best Room in the House. The large screened room with wet bar comfortably furnished with cozy rockers, sofa and seating options for many guests ... overlooks the canal, dock and native wetland & waterways. A series of cascading decks lead to the boat dock. The kids can crab off the large dock which can be seen from the porch. Listen to the surf and watch the sunset from this restful room. Perfect for morning coffee for early risers (and late night card games).
- The entire lower level Cabana Room features a Sea Glass themed Bar, Pool Table and Queen Bedroom & Unique Walk in Shower. Grab your beverage and Walk out to the pool or the dock!
- It's a 3 minute (1200 ft) walk to the private beach club & ocean. No hassle beach days! We provide a starter grouping of beach chairs & umbrella additional items are easily arranged with Life Guards. Bike or walk to Rehoboth for your morning paper. Take in a free concert on Rehoboth Ave. Teenagers can get to the Boardwalk and back on their own. Just park the car and enjoy coastal living at its best!
- The North Shores Community a private residential community with 24/7patrol,heated pool flanked by lounge chairs/upgraded facilities steps away from guarded beaches. Hassle free parking at beach access, basketball & tennis courts and is a peaceful SECURE setting for your family.Our house is on a popular running & bike route, near community playgrounds, crabbing and fishing docks.
- Designed for comfortable large family gatherings furnished tastefully ''Coastal Living Style'' with eclectic designer furniture and antiques..the Open floor plan with LR/DR/Kit & kid's favorite TV/Den Media Room with a wall to wall seating area you just have to see to believe! The first floor laundry stocked with ice cream churn, large pots for boiling & other amenities.
- Sea Glass bedrooms have a special decorator look. Spacious ''Sea Horse'' Master Bedroom Suite (1 queen) with fresh Coastal decor & bedding, large bath and private deck is on first level. On the same level the ''Sea Star'' (1 queen) and atjoining ''Minnow Bunk'' (2 sets of twin bunks) feature a crisp Seashell design. The spacious ''South Quarters'' (1 Queen, 2 Twins) family style bedroom of the upper level feature a smart sunny look with a coastal flair.
- Hardwood Kitchen, large Granite island. Modern appliances,Coffee Grinder other extras. Flat screens, smart TVs & Stereo to house and decks.
- High Season-ONLY Weekly rentals Offered. Prices subject to change.
- Rates do not fit perfectly in rates feature. We can accommodate your vacation needs..ALL Options are offered. Please contact owner for quotes of your vacation dates..
- See 20+ reviews listed under owner info.
- One of my guests sums it up perfectly!!
- "I just wanted to let you know that we had a fantastic time at your home this past week. We caught 14 large crabs ..we threw back twice that back!
- Your place is really a Perfect Blend of Beach and Comforts of Home! "
- Bedrooms North Quarters - Upper floor - 1 king , Suite - view of Canal
- Sea Horse - Main Floor Master - 1 queen , Suite
- Sea Star - 2 queen , Main floor off Den - Adjoins Minow - shared bath
- South Quaters - 1 queen , 2 twin/ single , Upper level - Shared full bath w Loft - Perfect for infant
- Minnow - 2 bunk bed , Main Flood Double bunk beds( 4 twins) Adj Sea Star
- Cabana - Ground Level - 1 queen , 1 sleep sofa /futon , One extra full bed/couch not counted in beds for house.
- Loft - 1 sleep sofa /futon , Queen
- King size beds (1) In the private North Quarters room..Sleep like a King in your own retreat complete with the sound of the waves, a down chaise lounge and a veiw of the water from bed! A new master suite sotne and tile bath and walk in closet featuring a Real Sea Glass embedded shower!, Queen size Beds (5) South Quarters + 2 twins; Sea Star Room 1 queen and the Minnow Bunk Room 4 twins (2 Bunks) plus a queen sofa bed in the Spacious Loft. In Season Cabana Room Queen bed suspended by ship's ropes, Twin or Single Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1) Will make arrangements for set up - fee charged Ask us to provide pack and play , child seats and full range of infant and children's toys. , Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Upper Loft and in Cabana room, Bunk Beds (2) The Minnow Bunk Room 4 twins (2 Bunks) sports a fresh coastal theme...this is the .... If you're lucky enough to be at the beach...then you're lucky enough! room!! The Cabana is a separate level from Main house. Not connected by stairs.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Washing Machine
- Notes No Pets Please! Heated Commuinty Pool seasonal(shared), coffee grinder, HERB garden, There is even a roaster for the Turkey and a large steamer for the bushels of delicious Blue crabs and corn. For those that wish to work while at the beach...a quiet nook with phone, printer/scanner/fax and high speed modem is located on the second floor.
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Pool Table, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Private Pool
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Kayak / Canoe, Lanai / Gazebo, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
- Suitability Check-in: 17:30 / Check-out: 10:30, Max. occupancy: 17, Min. age of primary renter: 30, Parties/events not allowed, Non smoking only, All under age guests require Photo ID and attending legal guardian or supervising adult with written permission by guardian. NO Underage drinking., Parking permits issued by HOA - 5 vehicle limit on premises. Parking in driveway only. No trailer parking., All rentals require signed contract and full payment in advance for all services prior to occupancy. Renters agree to obey HOA and Delaware laws.