Perfect! - Steps to Clubhouse, Pavilion Recreation Center and Beach Shuttle
Perfect location on the Village Green for access and entertainment.
Contains arcade basketball game, 6 beach chairs, and charcoal grills.
Cable HDTV with Blu-Ray
First floor Master bedroom with queen size mattress and private bath
2nd floor Master bedroom with 2 queen size beds and private bath.
2nd master bedroom with 2 queen size beds and private bath.
2nd floor, 3rd Master Bedroom with king size bed, private bath, & balcony.
Bedroom in English basement. The kids love it!
Full bath in English basement
Large living area in English basement with queen size sofa bed and HDTV w/DVD
Foos ball and ping pong in English basement
Large picnic table will comfortably seat 8 adults for casual dining.
Award winning Bear Trap dunes Golf Club is a pitching wedge from our home!
27 challenging holes that are in superb condition.
Indoor pool at the pavilion which also has Jacuzzi and 1st class fitness center.
One of the five Har-Tru tennis courts with pavilion in the background
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 14
- Baths 4.5
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price$237 avg/night
- Property Description Spacious 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath on the Village Green; park your car for the week!
- Welcome to our spacious 3- level, 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath row home with 3 master suites. The outstanding 27 hole Bear Trap Dunes golf club, indoor/outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, saunas, tennis courts, basketball and volleyball court, and the world class fitness center are steps away from our home.
- Our home sleeps 12 comfortably in bedrooms. There is also a queen sleep sofa in the lower level. The home has been furnished with superior bedding and platinum grade appliances.
- The upper floor has 2 very large Master bedrooms. The first has a king size bed, private bathroom, cable HDTV, internet hookup, ceiling fan, and a balcony overlooking the village green where outdoor summer plays will entertain your family. The second bedroom on the upper floor has two queen size beds, private bath, ceiling fan, and cable HDTV. Both rooms have a large walk-in closet.
- The first floor is the main floor. The first floor has the third Master bedroom with a queen size bed, private bath, walk-in closet, ceiling fan, and cable HDTV. The first floor also has a front hall full closet and a powder room. A card table and four folding chairs in this closet are available for added dinner guests.
- The main living area, also on the first floor, is comprised of the kitchen, dining and living room. This area has a large screen HDTV with cable, Blu-ray player, ceiling fan, sofa, love seat, coffee table, and a dining table for six which is supplemented by the granite topped island bar and four stools. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and dishwasher.
- The English basement has a separate bedroom, laundry room, full bathroom and a large living space. The living space has a queen-size pull out sleeper sofa, love seat, rocking chair, large screen HDTV with cable, DVD player, ping pong and foos ball tables. The basement bedroom is a kid's favorite and has a bunk bed (upper twin and lower full) and a twin trundle pull out bed. The bedroom has cable HDTV with a DVD player. The basement also has a separate full bath and a laundry room with a washer and dryer.
- The garage contains a basketball arcade game which is fun for kids of all ages. The garage is also a convenient place for stowing your bikes, strollers, golf clubs, and sandy beach gear.
- The home also has a private patio in between the rear entrance and the garage. The patio has a large picinc table with an umbrella for outdoor entertaining. We also have a Weber kettle.
- We provide mattress pads, pillows, blankets and comforters. Guests can purchase linen service for sheets, pillow cases, and towels for each bathroom for $220, which is our actual cost. You may bring your own if you prefer.
- There is a separate optional guest fee imposed by the Village at Bear Trap Dunes for use of the membership facilities, including the indoor and outdoor pools, five Har-Tru tennis courts, basketball and volleyball court, the Pavilion fitness center, and the shuttle bus service to downtown Bethany Beach. These weekly passes are optional, however, the facilities are superior and are well worth every cent. Passes can be purchased at the Pavilion on the day of your arrival. You can share the passes among your group. The in-season cost is $40 per pass. Children under four are free. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double , 2 twin/ single , 1 bunk bed , bunk bed upper twin & lower full, & twin trundle pullout bed
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 4 - toilet , shower
- Bathroom 5 - toilet
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fitness Room / Equipment, Garage, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Parking, Washing Machine
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Foosball, Games, Ping Pong Table, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool, Sauna
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Tennis
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 14, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed, Non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair inaccessible