Love the beach? Love to play golf? Best of both in Bethany Beach/ Bear Trap
Front porch complete with rocking chairs
Comfortable house with two porches
View from second floor porch
Living room from loft
Kitchen area from loft
Kitchen seats 4 at counter and 4 at table
Dining room buffet and hallway to front door
Dining room with table and chairs for 10
First floor master
First floor master with bath
First floor bedroom with 2 extra long twin beds
Twin bedroom. TV and dresser and closet in every bedroom.
Second floor bedroom with 2 queen beds.
Queen bedroom with big closet and two dressers.
TV in queen room. Bath just outside the door.
Second floor master with porch access
Master with bath.
Screened porch for dining and open deck.
Back deck overlooking golf course
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 4
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price$212 avg/night
- Property Description 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, sleeps 8
- The house is 3 miles from the beach, located in the resort community of Bear Trap Dunes. The house is on the golf course. The community offers 2 large outdoor pools, one indoor pool, spa, sauna, tennis, and sport courts. Activities for families are offered regularly. There is a shuttle bus to Bethany Beach boardwalk.
- There are many golf courses within an hour of the house. Bethany Beach has a charming boardwalk with restaurants and shopping. There are great concerts on the weekend nights. State beaches are nearby for a more natural beach. There are also 2 huge bays to our north and south with crabbing,fishing, and boating.
- The Rehobeth beach outlets are 20 minutes north. Ocean City MD is 20 minutes south. Assateaugue National park is about 60 minutes away.
- House description: Our house is a clean and comfortable home for your vacation. It is decorated in a simple beach style with lots of windows. We have a loft which is perfect for video gaming and relaxing. There is a large deck overlooking the golf course in the back. The front has two porches. Every home in the neighborhood has a porch...it is designed to be a classic beach town. The community is large with lots of families visiting in the summer.
- Please see our pictures.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 - 1 king , second floor
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen , second floor
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen , first floor master
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single , first floor . The twin beds are extra long.
- Two master suites - one on each floor. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan, one or more dressers, and a closet.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , combination tub/shower , second floor
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower , second floor
- Bathroom 3 - toilet , shower , 1st floor hallway
- Bathroom 4 - toilet , shower , jetted tub , first floor part of the master suite
- 1st floor hallway bath has a walk in shower...great for seniors.
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Grill, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Lobster Pot, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove
- General Activities Guide, Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Basic Soaps, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Filtered Water, Fireplace, Fitness Room / Equipment, Garage, Gas Fireplace, Gas Heating, Gym, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Laundry Soap, Living Area, Local Maps, Local Restaurant Guide, Mobile Phone, Paper Towels, Parking, Parking Off Street, Rumpus Room, Safe, Secure Parking, Shampoo, Toilet Paper, Washing Machine, Water Cooler, Wireless Internet
- Notes There are large tvs in the living room over the fireplace and in the loft. All of the bedrooms have televisions. There are 2 DVD players available.
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Games for Kids, Radio, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, In Ground Pool, Indoor Hot Tub, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Shared Hot Tub, Whirlpool, jetted tub
- Outside Balcony, Beach Chairs, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Entertainment Area, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Gas, Porch / Veranda, Tennis, Tennis Court, Wood Deck, 10 garden chairs, 4 beach chairs
- Suitability Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 8, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only, suitable for elderly or infirm, wheelchair inaccessible