5 Pts in Lewes - Affordable Condo with Pool Access & Free Wifi
Condominium entrance with fountained pond
Living area with new furnishings including a sleeper sofa
Full kitchen, complete with everything you need: stove, microwave, & dishwasher
Dining room with seating at the table or the counter
Overview of dining and living areas. Game table too.
Everything including the kitchen sink, coffeepot, blender, toaster, refrigerator
spacious master bedroom with King sized bed
two twins in 2nd bedroom
Our condo unit's screened porch over looking the fountained pond
Washer & Dryer inside condo unit
Lots of silverware and utinsils are available in the kitchen drawers.
Plenty of dishes, cups, pots&pans, inside the cabinets. Plus an AM/FM/CD radio
condo unit linen closet with extra towels
condos with walking path around pond
Village of Five Points - center gazebo and shops
Village pool house entry
Village Tennis courts
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 7 - 30 Nights
- Price$303 - $975 per Night
- Property Description A few weeks remain for summer rentals! Please check the Calendar tab for our availability as we try to keep this site updated. Feel free to email us for more information.
- Some weeks are booked as 'tentative' rentals by those we send rental agreements and then 'reserved' (confirmed) once the agreement and deposit are received.
- A link to our direct website can be found under the 'Owner Info' tab
- Reasonably Priced! Impeccably clean! Charming Decor!
- With all of the conveniences of Home including a full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, in a fantastic location, just outside of Historic Lewes in the Villages of Five Points community.
- Located on the second floor and sleeps 4-6 comfortably. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, walk-in closet, & a private bath. The second bedroom has two twin beds with a hall bath, and the living room offers a queen sleeper sofa.
- We want you to feel at home! All the amenities are here.
- Fully equipped kitchen with full refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes & cups, pots & pans, and more. We also have FREE WIFI within the unit! Plus our condo unit also has a convenient, new stackable washer and dryer inside the unit.
- There are 2 outdoor community pools, tennis courts, a children's playground area, as well as a peaceful fountained pond enjoyed right from the condo unit's screened porch, plus there are convenient walking paths throughout the Village. And the community offers free outdoor entertainment with concerts and/or movies throughout the summer.
- Centrally located, just about 1 mile outside of historic Lewes. Approximately two miles from your choice of two beaches - Cape Henlopen State Park and Lewes Public Beach (Delaware Bay). The shops at the Village of Five Points include a grocery store, pharmacy, lots of restaurants, fitness club, and more. The complex is just a short drive to the excitement of Rehoboth Boardwalk, close to chain-restaurants, water parks, and the Rehoboth Outlets.
- It is reasonably priced, very clean, quiet and peaceful, one of the BEST VALUES for your vacation dollars, all with personal attention to detail and included in one flat rate. Most of our renters come back year after year -- and that is our best compliment!
- More Info, as to why our unit is a great value:
- - located EAST of Rt. 1. This is very important during the summer months, because Rt. 1 is a major travel road which becomes very congested (10am-8pm) during the summer.
- - located in Lewes, which is quiet, relaxing, and historically educational. If you want the excitement, then Rehoboth and Dewey are only 20 minutes away. But you still get to close your eyes at night to peaceful serenity. Ahhhhh!
- - 5 minute drive to 2 different beaches; plus 20-30 min drive to many more beaches, in less than 10 miles heading south.
- - You can walk to the pool, coffee shop, grocery store, and restaurants. Plus there are free outdoor concerts and/or movies in the complex.
- - Much more spacious than a hotel room, plus the kitchen enables you to prepare and eat your meals without having to spend money to dine out.
- - Less expensive than an old rental a few blocks from the beach.
- - We have everything you need: beach chairs. umbrella, washer & dryer, microwave, dishwasher, pots/pan, utensils, vacuum, a screened porch for relaxing with your favorite beverage.
- - Every year we upgrade or replace something in the unit, paint, steam clean carpets, and complete general maintenance to keep our condominium unit welcoming for all our guests.
- - Once you've stayed with us, you are likely to become just like our repeat guests, who come year after year.
- WE BEGIN TAKING RESERVATIONS in FEBRUARY each year. We allow our returning guests the opportunity to book their vacation week during the month of January. It's only fair that we allow our previous renters, who have been faithful to us year after yea,r to get first choice.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1: 1 king sheets are available in closet
- Convertible bed(s): 1 sleep sofa /futon double size sleeper sofa in Living Area
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin/ single sheets are available in master bedroom closet
- Comfortable King size bed in master 2 Twins in 2nd bedroom can be pushed together for another king-size bed. Sleep Sofa, Queen-size in Livingroom. Baby portable pack-n-play is available upon request.
- Bathrooms Hall Bathroom : toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Master Bathroom: toilet, shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils: A complete kitchen with tons of utensils, Dishes & Utensils: plentiful!, Dishwasher: Full dishwasher - new 2012, Freezer: A freezer with icemaker above fridge, Ice Maker, Kitchen: A kitchen with all the comforts of home., Microwave: Full microwave, Oven, Refrigerator: Full size fridge, Stove: electric 4 burner stove, full oven, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning: Central air, ceiling fans in almost every room, Broadband Access: DSL with WIFI Inside this condo unit. Clothes Dryer: Washer and dryer in utility room, inside the condo unit, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet: Free wifi available inside condo., Iron & Board, Linens Provided: If you use our linens, then all they must be washed, dried, & put away before departure. We want to continue to keep our rates reasonable without additional laundry service fees., Living Room: Sleeper sofa, game table, flat screen TV with cable - all to make you feel at home., Parking: First come, first serve parking in lot. Please refrain from parking in front of garage areas., Parking Off Street: Parking area is behind the building. First come, first serve basis, Telephone: Local phone available, Towels Provided: Bring your own or use ours. However, we request that if you use our linens, then please wash & dry all the towels before departure. Additional 'outside' laundry service is not available, Washing Machine: New washer & dryer located inside the unit, Wireless Internet: This unit now has FREE WIFI. Passcode for access is listed in the unit.
- Other Amenities 2 community pools, Tennis courts, sidewalks, shops within the Village of Five Points complex.
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Games: Game table with checkers and chess - no video games, just good old fashion board games., Satellite / Cable: TV with cable in Living area TV with cable in Master Bedroom Wifi is available in the unit!!, Television: (2) flat screen TVs, VCR, Video Library: An assortment of VHS and DVD's located in a basket under TV.
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool: 2 Community pools, tennis courts, childrens play equipment, soccer field, walking paths, shops, restaurants, and more!
- Outside Balcony: Screened porch with a view of the fountained pond., Bicycles: Available to rent at local sport stores or within the Cape Henlopen State Park (at Nature Center), Boat: Chartered fishing boats and whale/dolphin watching tours are available locally, Gazebo: In center of community complex, Golf: Several Local Facilities offer Golf, Lawn / Garden: Village complex, Tennis: Village complex, Water Sports Gear: rentals available near beach area
- Suitability Minimum Age Limit For Renters: Renters and owners are bound by the laws of Delaware., Children Welcome, Non Smoking Only, Pets Not Allowed: Sorry no pets - some of our guests/children have allergies, Wheelchair Inaccessible: The unit is located on the second floor and there are 2 flights of 10 stairs