Sunset House w/Pool & HotTub, Short Walk to bch,6 Paddleboards, kayaks and canoe
Heated Pool overlooking the bay, adjacent to hot tub, and wet bar just inside.
Two large decks on the front and side with great water views, and Pool in back.
Enjoy spectacular sunsets from top level deck while dining
View from the hammock on the front top deck
Side porch-great for dinners and sunset watching. Two BBQ's are on this deck
Paddle into the bay with our 4 paddle boards, 3 kayaks and canoe from our dock.
Paddle to a restaurant in our 4 paddle boards, three kayaks and our canoe
Top deck overlooking the bay. There are 2 tables with chairs on the deck
Lower level side porch outside of one of three king masters
Home accomodates large groups-it has 7 "conversation" areas
A chef''s kitchen with 2 sinks, 2 fridges and a 3rd downstairs, and 2 BBQs
View of kitchen from the great room. Kitchen has two fridges, and 1 in garage.
Dining room with seating for 12 or 5 at the counter.
The sitting room just off of the great room with bay views
Top Floor King, Master Suite with private deck overlooking the pool and bay
Top master bath room with 6 ft by 3 foot shower with two shower heads
Front master suite with shower, large closet and access to side porch
First floor rear king master suite with the pool and hot tub just outside.
BR with two queen beds. Another BR near this one, with Queen Bed.
Kids' Bunk Bedroom with its own shower and vanity
Sleeping queen den in the rear of the home. Has sink and has child proof door
The Uncrowed Fenwick Beach , 12 noon, July 4, 2015-busiest day of the year.
First floor floor plan. Hot tub is just below the red umbrellas
Top floor, floor plan. The Bay views are at the top of this floor plan.
- Bedrooms 6
- Sleeps 19
- Baths 4.5
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$520 avg/night
- Property Description Pool&HotTub, 3 Mstrs, 5 BR, kayaks,6 paddle boards,Bayfront, short walk to beach
- LARGE HOME WITH PRIVATE POOL AND HOT TUB -
- Of our 50 in season weeks for in season we have one in season week left-it won't last long. We discounted it $1800 already and are reducing it $1000 more. * Discounts applicable to reservations between May 1 to Aug 30, 2017 * Discounts applicable to reservations between May 1 to Aug 30, 2017
- We believe that our Sunset Home is one of the best beach vacation rental homes in Fenwick island. Our architect designed and we built the home in 2006 to comfortably accommodate families and this beach home has the amenities, beds, showers, furniture, kitchen and open space to provide the essentials that a large number of guests need to have for a memorable vacation.
- Capture the Best of Both the Ocean and the Bay,
- in this magnificently appointed Fenwick Island, Delaware, luxury, beach vacation rental home. Watch sunsets from this luxurious, bay front, Fenwick Island beach vacation rental home, only an 5 minute walk to the ocean! The Sunset beach home was designed to support large groups - the kitchen/dining and living area was designed for large gatherings and to maximize the awesome water views and create many conversation spots. We have a private dock to launch our 2 kayaks, canoe and 6 paddle boards.
- The Quiet, UN-Crowded Beach of Fenwick Island-
- The Fenwick beach is amazingly less crowded and quiet compared to the beaches in Ocean City and Bethany Beach. Typically Fenwick's beach has up to 70% less people on it compared to Bethany and Ocean City. (See how UN-crowded Fenwick's beach is in comparison to Bethany's in the contrasting photos on this site, taken on the same day and time, July 4, 2015). Fenwick is called the Quiet Resort.
- Your Group Will Surely Have Fun When They Stay in this Rental Home-
- The Sunset home has a private pool and hot tub overlooking the bay. You can swim all day in the ocean and return to the heated pool (extra fee for heat) for a dip before dinner. You will be equipped for adventure travel with 4 paddle boards, 6 bikes, 2 kayaks (one a double), and 1 canoe. You can launch the paddle boards, canoe and kayaks from our private dock, from which you can also catch crabs and skip rocks across the water. Additionally, the home has a 44 in plasma TV, 4 additional TVs/DVD players and WIFI. Within easy walking distance are many restaurants (one a James Beard award winner), coffee shops, clothing and book shops, 3 mini golf courses, water slide and a go cart track.
- Use our bikes to explore the "island" and/or to go to Kohr's for a delicious custard cone, pick up the morning paper, bagels and/or donuts, or just enjoy being mobile. Go to our Resort Pointe site blog for our reviews of restaurants and recommended attractions and specials.
- The town hall (3 blocks away) has a almost brand new playground for children, a basketball half-court, and a shuffle board court and a picnic area. There are two local kayak touring companies that specialize in surf and Eco adventures. Plus, an large amusement park is just a few miles away as well as two boardwalks, and the Freeman Stage entertainment venue (also reviewed in our resort pointe blog). And for the off season, we have a see-through gas fireplace, cozy sofa blankets and tear-jerking old DVD movies.
- Accommodating Your Large Group-
- The Sunset house comfortably sleeps more than one family with 3 king, master suites; 1 contains a soaking tub & a large walk-in shower with 2 shower heads. Another bedroom includes two queens; 1 bedroom has 2 sets of bunks; and 1 queen bed in den; and the living room has a sleeper-sofa. Adjacent to the pool, the den also features a wet bar and mini refrigerator.
- Designed for large groups, the Chef's Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals for large groups. It has 2 sinks and 2 refrigerators, another refrigerator downstairs, and on the deck are 2 BBQ s. You can eat in the dining room, the kitchen bar, and/or, the front deck with a panoramic view of the water. To support your evening al fresco dinner party on the deck, we have plenty of seating and will "order you up" a spectacular sunset.
- In the photo library on this site we have posted floor plans that show the locations and bed sizes.
- There is off-street parking for 6 cars at the home. And we supply parking passes for parking at the beach dunes.
- Going to the Beach and Other Details-
- The Fenwick guarded beach is about an 8 minute walk from the house. To transport your beach "stuff" to the beach we supply 2 Wonder Wheel Beach Caddies. In case you have more beach "stuff" than you can carry, we provide 2 all-day dune permits allowing you carry your things in your car and park it in the dune parking lot, 40 feet from beach. The Fenwick beach was replenished in the Fall of 2014 so they are extremely wide unlike Bethany's beach.
- More Fun -
- Two companies in the Fenwick area, Delmarva Sport Adventures and Coastal Kayak, offer Eco kayak tours by as well as lessons to surf the waves in a kayak. There are great walking trails and our favorite in Bethany is the Prickly Pear walk off of Fred Hudson Rd in Bethany.
- The Fun Corner in Fenwick, a ten minute walk, on the intersection of Rt. 1 and Rt. 54, has many fun activities and food for adults and kids. The Discovery Sea Museum in Fenwick, a 5 minute walk from the home, has recovered treasure and artifacts from ship wrecks. You can take a short walk on the pristine beach for swimming and surf fishing, and wander for miles in the adjacent DE Seashore Park. Plus, there are bike paths, three boardwalks, and superb dining in 2 states. Water sports available are crabbing, clamming, boating, kayaking, jet skiing, sailing, sport fishing, beach combing, surfing, shelling, windsurfing. There is a boat rental shop right across from bay from the home. Enjoy the tennis courts at 141st Street in Ocean City. Keep in shape while on vacation – work out at the two gyms that are within a 10 minute car ride. And, there are nature trails, bird sanctuaries and the Seaside Nature Center can all be found at Cape Henlopen State Park just outside of Lewes.
- You can take a Day Trip from Fenwick to Rehoboth Beach, about a half hour drive: The town is much larger than Fenwick or Bethany and has many shopping and dining options. You can also go antiquing. There is also a fabulous sales tax free outlet shopping at 140 Outlet stores outside Rehoboth. You can visit Lewes, smaller than Rehoboth but a good day trip...very quaint.
- Golf -
- There are numerous golf courses - some are Bear Trap Dunes Ocean View Salt Pond Bethany Beach Cripple Creek Golf And CC Dagsboro, Kings Creek, CC Rehoboth Beach, Old Landing Golf Course Rehoboth Beach, Rehoboth CC.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 - 1 king , Master
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king , Master
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king , Master
- Bedroom 6 - 1 queen , Queen with adjoining bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - 4 twin/ single , Bath is adjoining
- Bedroom 4 - 2 queen
- All beds have mattress covers, bedspreads, blankets, and normal size pillows The den has queen, wet bar, and TV and is adjacent to the pool The following are also provided: *high chair *pack & play
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , tub , shower , 2 sinks
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower , 2 sinks
- Bathroom 3a - toilet , combination tub/shower , Jack and Jill with
- Bathroom 4 - toilet , Off of kitchen connected to toilet room
- Outdoor Shower - outdoor shower
- Bathroom 6 -
- There is a vanity next to the kitchen and access to toilet (jack and jill) for a powder room. Master Suite has large walk in shower with two shower heads and a claw foot large tub.
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Broadband Access, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Covered Parking, Filtered Water, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Local Activities Guide, Local Maps, Local Restaurant Guide, PC, Parking, Parking Off Street, Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer, Telephone, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Notes Tennis courts at 141 st in ocean city available. Two gyms are within a 10 minute car ride. Other amenities: We have 60 inch 4K smart TV, two smaller 4K HD , 2 LCD TVs, 3 DVDs, DVD library, heated pool, balcony furniture, computer with high speed Internet access. Off Street parking for 6 cars and you have two parking passes that permit cars to be parked near the ocean access. ----Nearby Golf Courses---- Bear Trap Dunes Ocean View Salt Pond Bethany Beach Cripple Creek Golf And Country Club Dagsboro Kings Creek Country Club Rehoboth Beach Old Landing Golf Course Rehoboth Beach Rehoboth Beach Country Club Rehoboth Beach The Rookery Milton Sussex Pines CC-Georgetown
- Entertainment Audio Tape Player, Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Foosball, Music Library, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Toys, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Hot Tub, Outdoor Pool, Private Pool, Shared Hot Tub, jetted tub
- Outside Balcony, Barbecue, Beach Chairs, Bicycles, Boat Dock, Boat with Paddles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Gas, Small Cooler, Tennis, Wood Deck, 8 bicycles, 6 beach chairs
- Suitability Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 19, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Parties/events not allowed, Non smoking only, wheelchair inaccessible