Pool & HotTub, Beach is 500 ft. from Home, 7 Bedroom include 4Mstrs+ 5BRS, 1 De
View from mid-level porch. The hot tub is on this deck. Shallow Pool.
Welcome to our Indian Home! 4000 sq ft
A chef's kitchen - has two sinks, two refrigerators (another on the ground)
Seating for 5 at the kitchen bar
Great room with access to ocean view large deck- 55 inch LCD
Seating for 12 and 5 at the counter. And there is a see through FP.
Dining area and see-through fireplace
A seating area off of the Great Room with an Ocean View
The 7 Person hot tub just to the side of the pool
Top Floor Master with its own private deck
Master Bath on top level with 7 ft by 3 ft tiled shower and two shower heads
One of four king master suites also with its own deck
Front right mid-level master with its large porch just outside the BR
A rear mid-level queen Jr. master with porch overlooking hot tub and pool
Two bunks and a king with Bathroom with bathroom across the hall
A spare den with queen; shares bath with another bedroom
Ground level den with queen futon and two single futons. New LCD installed now
Bath on the front midlevel across hall from King/bunks BR and next to queen den
The Uncrowed Fenwick Beach , 12 noon, July 4, 2015-busiest day of the year.
Compare Bethany's Beach to Fenwick's- Photo taken at 11:30 AM, July 4, 2015
Floor Plan with Bed Sizes
First floor, floor plan
Second floor, floor plan
Top Level Floor Plan
- Bedrooms 6
- Sleeps 19
- Baths 5.5
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$560 avg/night
- Property Description HOME WITH PRIVATE POOL AND HOT TUB AND 500 Ft. to the BEACH -
- HOME WITH PRIVATE POOL AND HOT TUB AND 100 STEPS to the BEACH -
- We believe that our Indian Home is one of the best beach vacation rental homes in Fenwick island. Our architect designed and we built the home in 2007 to comfortably accommodate multiple families and this beach home has the amenities, beds, showers, state-of-art kitchen, pool, hot tub and open space to provide the essentials that you need to have a wonderful vacation.
- Your Group Will Surely Have Fun When They Stay in this Rental Home-
- It has a private pool and hot tub and, in a mere, one minute walk you are at the beach. You can swim all day in the ocean and return to the heated pool (extra fee for heat) for a dip before dinner. The pool and hot tub deck is a generous size making it a perfect spot for all of your guests to hang out or to dine. Additionally, the home has a 44 in plasma TV, 4 additional TVs/DVD players and WIFI. It has a den on the ground level with a LCD TV - far enough away from the top floor that kids and adults can hoot and holler without bothering the less "expressive guests."
- Use our six bikes to explore the "island" and to go to Kohr's for a delicious custard cone, pick up the morning paper, bagels and/or donuts, or just enjoy being mobile. Within easy walking distance are many restaurants (one a James Beard award winner), coffee shops, book and clothing shops, 3 mini golf courses, water slide and go cart track. Go to our Resort Pointe blog at for our reviews of restaurants and recommended attractions and specials.
- The town hall (3 blocks away) has a great playground for children, a basketball half-court, and a shuffle board court and a picnic area. There are two local kayak touring companies that specialize in surf and Eco adventures. Plus, an large amusement park is just a few miles away as well as two boardwalks, and the Freeman Stage entertainment venue (there is a blog post on the Freeman Stage) And for the off season, we have a see-through gas fireplace, cozy sofa blankets and tear-jerking old DVD movies.
- The Quiet, UN-Crowded Beach of Fenwick Island-
- The Fenwick guarded beach is a one minute walk from the house. It is amazingly less crowded and quiet compared to the beaches in Ocean City and Bethany Beach-typically Fenwick's beach has 70% less people on it than those beaches. To transport your stuff to the beach we supply a red wagon and 2 Wonder Wheel Beach Caddies to carry your beach gear, munchies and drinks. The Fenwick beach was replenished in the fall of 2014 so it is extremely wide unlike Bethany's beach. Check out the comparison photos of the amount of beach goers on Bethany Beach's beach and Fenwick's on the busiest day of the year in 2015.
- Accommodating Your Large Group-
- This Fenwick Island, Delaware beach vacation rental home is perfect for families with young children or groups of friends; the home features walk-in showers, a soaking tub, and shower/tubs, two of which are in Jack-and-Jill (with shared toilet) bathrooms; one master suite with a king bed; one master suite with a king and twin bed; one master suite with a king bed and a set of bunks; one junior master suite with a queen-size bed; and another bedroom with one queen-size bed. Also there is a TV room with a queen sleeper sofa and two single futons. You can see 2D floor plans of the home with bed sizes in our photo slide show.
- Designed for large groups, the Chef's Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals for large groups. It has 2 sinks and 2 refrigerators, another refrigerator downstairs, and on the deck are 2 BBQ s. You can eat in the dining room, the kitchen bar, and/or, the front deck with a panoramic view of the water. To support your evening al fresco dinner party on the deck, we have plenty of seating and will "order you up" a spectacular sunset.
- There is off-street parking for 6 cars at the home.
- More Fun -
- Two companies in the Fenwick area, Delmarva Sport Adventures and Coastal Kayak, offer Eco kayak tours by as well as lessons to surf the waves in a kayak.
- A 30 minute ride from the home takes you to Rehoboth Beach-the town is much larger than Bethany and Fenwick and boasts many shopping and dining options, and a three mile boardwalk, and an amusement park. There are also fabulous sales tax-free outlet shopping at 140 Outlet stores. In minutes you can get to Ocean City with a long boardwalk with a large amusement park and many more restaurants, bars and shops. A 15 minute ride takes you to the Freeman stage for top talent entertainment (see blog). A 5 minute walk takes you to the Sea Discover Museum which houses artifacts from sunken ships in the area. If you are lucky they will bring out a 50 pound gold "necklace" found in a sunken Spanish ship. You can visit Lewes, smaller than Rehoboth but a good day trip...very quaint.
- You can take a fishing charter out at the Indian River marina for a half or full day. And a 5 minute ride takes you across the bay where you can rent a boat or jet skis.
- There are numerous golf courses - some are Bear Trap Dunes Ocean View Salt Pond Bethany Beach Cripple Creek Golf And CC Dagsboro, Kings Creek, CC Rehoboth Beach, Old Landing Golf Course Rehoboth Beach, Rehoboth CC. You can find more at golf-link.com
- Delaware Golf Courses:
- Bear Trap Dunes Ocean View
- Salt Pond Bethany Beach
- Cripple Creek Golf And Country Club Dagsboro,
- Kings Creek Country Club Rehoboth Beach,
- Old Landing Golf Course Rehoboth Beach,
- Rehoboth Beach Country Club Rehoboth Beach,
- The Rookery Milton,
- Sussex Pines CC-Georgetown
- Bedrooms Sleeping Den (Ground Level) - 2 twin/ single , 3 sleep sofa /futon , queen sleeper sofa and 2 single futons
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king , 1 twin/ single , King & Twin Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king , 2 twin/ single , King & Set of Bunks
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king , 1 twin/ single , King & Twin Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen , Queen Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 queen , One Queen
- LivingRoom - 1 sleep sofa /futon , Queen Sleeper
- Bedroom 6 - 1 king
- All beds have mattress covers, bedspreads, blankets, and normal size pillows. The following are also provided: *high chair *pack & play
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , shower , jetted tub , Master
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , shower , master
- Bathroom 4 - toilet , combination tub/shower , Jack and Jill with bath 5
- Bathroom 5 - toilet , combination tub/shower , Vanity sink, shower tub, connected to toilet room
- Exterior - outdoor shower , with vanity sink
- Bathroom 3 - with vanity sink, shower/tub connected to toilet room
- Bathroom 7 - toilet , Vanity and connection to toilet room
- Half Bathroom -
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Grill, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Lobster Pot, Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Filtered Water, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Local Restaurant Guide, PC, Parking, Parking Off Street, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Notes Please see hospitality section for additional information. Two baths are Jack and Jill baths with one toilet room between two baths with tub-shower, vanity and sinks. And there is a total of 4 toilets, 8 bath sinks, 2 kitchen sinks both with disposals, 2 tub/showers, 2 large, tiled walk in showers, one soaking tub and an outdoor shower.
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Game Room, Radio, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, VCR, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Hot Tub, Outdoor Pool, Private Pool
- Outside Balcony, Barbecue, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Gas, Tennis, Water Sports Gear, Wood Deck, 5 bicycles, 8 beach chairs
- Suitability Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 19, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Parties/events not allowed, Non smoking only, wheelchair inaccessible