Red House w/ Private Pool, HotTub, 500ft to Beach, 6BRs, 2Dens
4200 sq ft. This is a huge home-8 sleeping areas, 5 and 1/2 baths,outdoor shower
Heated pool is installed in mid level w/6 person hot tub is at rear of deck
Enlarged ocean view from top front porch
The Un-crowed Fenwick Beach , 12 noon, July 4, 2015-busiest day of the year.
A Chef's style kitchen with 5 ft walk to the BBQ deck. 2 sinks, 2 fridges,2 BBQs
Top Level-great gathering spot w/ outside deck to see the ocean and relax-4K LCD
Easy to get away from the crowd - there are 6 different areas on the 3 floors
BBQ just outside the kitchen- The deck over looks the pool and large deck below
Dining table seats 12 and another 5 at the kitchen counter.
Computer nook- 1 of 8 areas to get away from the crowds- Wifi- Bring your laptop
Pool Den-Wet bar, HDTV, queen sleeper sofa and the pool is just outside
Lower level Den with Foosball table and Full size sleeper sofa
Huge midlevel, rear deck, hot tub and Tables/chairs for dining for all
Mid-level, front king master suite/private deck, reading room and walk in shower
Sitting room in front midlevel master suite. Private porch to the left
Rear king master suite with access to the hot tub and pool-has child proof doors
Top Floor rear master suite with private deck & view of pool
Midlevel BR with a queen and twin beds with private shower and vanity
Midlevel Kid's room with own shower and vanity and a folding bed for a wee one
Ground level BR has queen and twin and other den and outdoor shower adjacent
3 ft to 6 ft deep, heated pool is installed in mid level deck
Ground Level Floor Plan
Top-Level Floor Plan
4200 sq ft. This is a huge home-8 sleeping areas, 5 and 1/2 baths,outdoor shower
- Bedrooms 7
- Sleeps 19
- Baths 5
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price$540 avg/night
- Property Description Pool, Hot Tub, 6 BRs, 2 dens, 3 Masters,7 Showers, 1 Minute Walk to the Beach
- LARGE HOME WITH PRIVATE POOL AND HOT TUB AND 500 FT. to the BEACH -
- The Best - www.resortpointe.com
- We believe that our Red Home is one of the best beach vacation rental homes in Fenwick island. My architect specifically designed the home to comfortably accommodate multiple families. So this beach home has the separate gathering areas, amenities, beds, showers, state-of-art kitchen, pool, hot tub, tech items, and open space to provide the essentials that a large group needs to have a wonderful vacation.
- Your Group Will Surely Have Fun When They Stay in this Rental Home-
- It has a private pool and hot tub and, in a mere, one minute walk you are at the beach. You can swim all day in the ocean and return to the heated pool (extra fee for heat) for a dip before dinner. The pool and hot tub deck are generous sizes making it a perfect spot for all of your guests to hang out or to dine.
- Additionally, the home has a 55 in 4K TV, 4 additional TVs/DVD players and WIFI. It has a den on the ground level with a LCD TV - far enough away from the top floor that kids and adults can hoot and holler without bothering the less "expressive guests." And there is a Foosball game table in that den. There is also a mid-level den with a 44 in LCD, wet bar, and a queen sleeper sofa.
- Use our six bikes to explore the "island" and to go to Kohr's for a delicious custard cone, pick up the morning paper, bagels and/or donuts, or just enjoy being mobile. Within easy walking distance are many restaurants (one a James Beard award winner), coffee shops, book and clothing shops, 3 mini golf courses, water slide and go cart track. Go to our Resort Pointe blog at for our reviews of restaurants and recommended attractions and specials.
- The town hall (3 blocks away) has a great playground for children, a basketball half-court, and a shuffle board court and a picnic area. There are two local kayak touring companies that specialize in surf and Eco adventures. Plus, an large amusement park is just a few miles away as well as two boardwalks, and the Freeman Stage entertainment venue (there is a blog post on the Freeman Stage)
- And for the off season, we have a see-through gas fireplace, cozy sofa blankets and tear-jerking old DVD movies.
- The Quiet, UN-Crowded Beach of Fenwick Island-
- The Fenwick guarded beach is a one minute walk from the house. It is amazingly less crowded and quiet compared to the beaches in Ocean City and Bethany Beach-typically Fenwick's beach has 70% less people on it than those beaches. To transport your stuff to the beach we supply a red wagon and 2 Wonder Wheel Beach Caddies to carry your beach gear, munchies and drinks. The Fenwick beach was replenished in the fall of 2014 so it is extremely wide unlike Bethany's beach. Check out the comparison photos of the amount of beach goers on Bethany Beach's beach and Fenwick's on the busiest day of the year in 2015, July 4.
- Accommodating Your Large Group-
- This Fenwick Island, Delaware beach vacation rental home is perfect for families with young children or groups of friends; the home features walk-in showers, a soaking tub, and shower/tubs, two of which are in Jack-and-Jill (with shared toilet) bathrooms; see the bedding list on this site for our sleeping arrangements, Also there is a TV room with a queen sleeper sofa and two single futons. You can see 2D floor plans of the home with bed sizes in our photo slide show.
- Designed for large groups, the Chef's Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals for large groups. It has 2 sinks and 2 refrigerators, another refrigerator downstairs, and on the deck are 2 BBQ s. You can eat in the dining room, the kitchen bar, and/or, the front deck with a panoramic view of the water. To support your evening al fresco dinner party on the second floor deck, we have plenty of seating.
- There is off-street parking for 6 cars at the home.
- More Fun -
- Two companies in the Fenwick area, Delmarva Sport Adventures and Coastal Kayak, offer Eco kayak tours by as well as lessons to surf the waves in a kayak.
- A 30 minute ride from the home takes you to Rehoboth Beach-the town is much larger than Bethany and Fenwick and boasts many shopping and dining options, and a three mile boardwalk, and an amusement park. There are also fabulous sales tax-free outlet shopping at 140 Outlet stores. In minutes you can get to Ocean City with a long boardwalk with a large amusement park and many more restaurants, bars and shops.
- A 15 minute ride takes you to the Freeman stage for top talent entertainment (see blog). A 5 minute walk takes you to the Sea Discover Museum which houses artifacts from sunken ships in the area. If you are lucky they will bring out a 50 pound gold "necklace" found in a sunken Spanish ship. You can visit Lewes, smaller than Rehoboth but a good day trip...very quaint.
- You can take a fishing charter out at the Indian River marina for a half or full day. And a 5 minute ride takes you across the bay where you can rent a boat or jet skis.
- There are numerous golf courses - some are Bear Trap Dunes Ocean View Salt Pond Bethany Beach Cripple Creek Golf And CC Dagsboro, Kings Creek, CC Rehoboth Beach, Old Landing Golf Course Rehoboth Beach, Rehoboth CC. You can find more at golf-link.com
- Delaware Golf Courses:
- Bear Trap Dunes Ocean View
- Salt Pond Bethany Beach
- Cripple Creek Golf And Country Club Dagsboro,
- Kings Creek Country Club Rehoboth Beach,
- Old Landing Golf Course Rehoboth Beach,
- Rehoboth Beach Country Club Rehoboth Beach,
- The Rookery Milton,
- Sussex Pines CC-Georgetown
- Things to do:
- 10 Best Thing to do in Fenwick Island
- The UN-crowded and quiet beach tops all locations and activities in Fenwick. See our photos on www.resortpointe.com showing the amount of beach goers on July 4, 2015 vs the amount on Bethany Beach
- Other activities:
- They have live theater, musicals and acting classes for children. See our blog on this at www.resortpointe.com
- There are three mini golf courses at the intersection of Rt 1 and Rt 54 – within a 10 minute walk from homes
- Also about a 10 min walk from the homes
- One of several companies that leave from under the Indian River bridge on Rt 1 north of Bethany Beach
- 10 Best Thing to do in Bethany Beach (a 10 minute drive to the North)
- Great for rainy day activities
- Maybe the best attraction of Ocean City (10 miles South of the home) is its 3 mile boardwalk with a good sized amusement park
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 (Entrance Level) - 1 queen , 1 twin/ single , Ground floor with outdoor shower next to it.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 king , 1 child bed , Mid Level in front of house with porch with Private Bathroom
- Bedroom 4 - 4 twin/ single , 1 child bed , Mid Level 2 sets of Bunk beds/share a Jack & Jill bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - 1 king , 1 child bed , Mid Level with Private Bathroom
- Bedroom 6 - 1 king , Upper Level with Private Bathroom and Porch
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single , Mid Level share a Jack & Jill bathroom
- DEN - 1 queen , Open area Den with a Queen size sleeper sofa
- All beds have mattress covers, bedspreads, blankets, and normal size pillows. ****Child Bed is a Fold up Bed The following items are also provided: *high chair *Pack & play
- Bathrooms Exterior - outdoor shower , Outdoor shower
- 1st Floor (For Queen/Single Room) - toilet , combination tub/shower , Two Bathrooms share a toilet
- Mid Level Front Master Suite - toilet , shower , Master with walk in shower and 2 sinks/2 shower heads
- Mid Level Rear Master Suite - toilet , combination tub/shower , Master, Access to Pool and Hot Tub
- Mid Level (For Bunk Bed Room) - toilet , combination tub/shower , Two Bathrooms share a toilet
- Upper Level Rear Master Suite - toilet , combination tub/shower
- One bath is a Jack and Jill baths with one toilet room between two rooms with tub-shower, a vanity and a sink in each. And there is a total of 4 toilets, 8 bath sinks, 2 kitchen sinks both with disposals, 4 tub/showers, 1 walk in shower, and an outdoor shower.
- Kitchen 4 Ring Stove, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Grill, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Broadband Access, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Filtered Water, Fireplace, Garage, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Living Room, Local Maps, Local Restaurant Guide, Mobile Phone, PC, Parking, Parking Off Street, Telephone, Washing Machine, Water Cooler, Wireless Internet, fax
- Notes Tennis courts at 141 st in ocean city available. Two gyms are within a 10 minute car ride. Dog Friendly. Sleeps 3 families--3 master suites w/kings, 2 singles, 2 sets of bunks, studio with a queen and full beds, and a den w/ a queen sleeper sofa. DVD players, 55" 4K' LCD, 4 other TVs, 3 DVDs, DVD library, fax, heated pool, balcony furniture, computer with hi speed Internet access; WIFI. There is off street parking for 6 cars. 2 bikes Tennis courts are at 141 st in ocean city available. Two gyms are within a 10 minute car ride. ----Nearby Golf Courses---- Bear Trap Dunes Ocean View Salt Pond Bethany Beach Cripple Creek Golf And Country Club Dagsboro, Kings Creek Country Club Rehoboth Beach, Old Landing Golf Course Rehoboth Beach, Rehoboth Beach Country Club Rehoboth Beach, The Rookery Milton, Sussex Pines CC-Georgetown
- Entertainment Books, CD Player, DVD Player, Foosball, Game Room, Music Library, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Hot Tub, Outdoor Pool, Private Pool
- Outside Balcony, Barbecue, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Gas, Tennis, Wood Deck, 5 bicycles, 4 beach chairs
- Suitability Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 19, Min. age of primary renter: 28, Parties/events not allowed, Non smoking only, wheelchair inaccessible