Large Waterfront 7-Bedroom Beach House for Family Reunions and Group Retreats
Beach House on Lagoon
View off upper level deck
View off lower level deck
View down canal
View of lagoon from front of house
Upper level dining room tables seat 12
Upper level living room has 2 queen sleeper couches
Upper level living room
Upper level deck off living room
Upper level living room
Upper level master bedroom has queen bed and day bed with trundle
Upper level bedroom with queen and bunk beds
Upper level bedroom with queen bed
Lower level den has 2 queen sleeper couches
Lower level den
Lower level den opens onto lower level deck
Lower level kitchen
Lower level kitchen
lower level bedroom with queen bed and dresser
lower level bedroom with king bed or two twins and dresser and TV
lower level bedroom with queen bed, desk, dresser, and TV
- Bedrooms 7
- Sleeps 28
- Baths 4
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price$536 avg/night
- Property Description 7 bedrooms plus den, 2 kitchens, 4 baths house, waterfront, 3 blcks to ocean
- This large house is waterfront on a lagoon with a fenced-in, gated back deck and boat dock and upper level front porch.
- There are water views from three sides of the house.
- Crabbing is available off the back deck.
- The beach is a 3-block walk or you can park along the neighborhood road across from the beach.
- The huge beach is Fenwick Island State Park Beach where you can drive your vehicle up onto the beach for surf fishing. There are no buildings on the beach, since it is a protected state park beach with natural dunes.
- Dogs are allowed on the beach with a leash.
- House has two full sized kitchens, 7 bedrooms, a den, 4 bathrooms, and an outdoor shower
- House has no steps to enter lower level so can be used by handicapped persons and lower level has a den, kitchen, 4 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms
- There is parking available in the front driveway for 8 large vehicles.
- House is used for family reunions and group retreats since it sleeps 28 people.
- You can either walk to the beach or park along the road to the beach displaying one of our two neighborhood parking permits.
- The house is rented by large families, church groups, men's golfing groups, and sports teams with chaperones.
- The house is located in Bay View Park at 34973 Belle Rd, Bethany Beach, a 10-minute drive north of Ocean City, Maryland
- An upper level front porch with water views has 8 comfortable chairs and two dining tables for serving meals and enjoying the breeze and bay views
- There is a washer/dryer set on both levels of the house.
- There are plenty of sheets, bath towels, and beach towels for your use. A linen service is not provided Linens, if used, will need to be washed and put away prior to departure.; otherwise you will need to bring your own sheets or rent them.
- The two kitchens are stocked with fine china dishes, silverware, glasses, wine glasses, plastic dishes for picnics, cookware, crab pots, serving platters, blenders, coffee makers, knife sets, microwave ovens, and toasters...everything you need to serve formal or casual dinners to large groups of people.
- There is a large back deck with a gas grill, four large dining tables, and comfortable chairs for a large family waterfront dinner. There are enough tables, benches, and chairs to seat 28 people for an outdoor dinner.
- The back lower deck is fenced-in and gated. Children can safely catch crabs off the back deck. Kayaking is available in the lagoon.
- There are also upper decks on the front and back of the house with lagoon views.
- There is a state park beach facility a 5-minute drive south of the house with an ocean and a bay beach, a parking lot, rest rooms, showers, lifeguards, snack bar, umbrella rentals, and chair rentals. Across from the ocean beach is a bay beach where children can swim or people can wind-surf (Fenwick Island State Park beach).
- The house is decorated in bright beach colors and nautical fabrics with nice quilts and bedspreads and has rataan furniture and many oil paintings of wetlands and beach scenes. The couches and all appliances are new.
- This neighborhood of Bay View Park backs onto Little Assawoman Bay, a wildlife preserve, where there are many wild waterfowl and is a lovely area for biking, hiking, and kayaking.
- The house has 2 new central air-conditioning/heating units, one for each level of the house.
- The beds are very comfortable with memory foam mattresses and warm quilts and blankets.
- There are 7 TVs and DVD players in the house that get free internet streaming of Netflix, Acorn TV, and Amazon instant movies and documentaries. The living room and den both have large new 47" flat screen TVs. There is a stereo player in the upper level living room and many DVDs stored in the house.
- Bed Layout:
- Upper level living room has a 47" TV that gets 500 cable channels, 2 queen-sized sleeper couches, a love seat, and 2 arm chairs, sleeps 4
- Upper level bedroom # 1: master bedroom has queen-sized bed, twin bed with twin trundle bed underneath, desk, card table, dresser, TV with DVD player, and private bathroom with shower, sleeps 4
- Upper level bedroom # 2: dresser and queen-sized bed, sleeps 2
- Upper level bedroom # 3: desk, TV, queen sized bed, and set of bunk beds, sleeps 4
- Upper level bathroom off hallway has bathtub
- Upper level kitchen has washer/ dryer area off kitchen
- Lower level den: 2 queen-sized sleeper couches and 47" TV, sleeps 4
- Lower level has full kitchen with table that seats 6
- Lower level bedroom # 4 has queen-sized bed, dresser, desk, TV with DVD player, sleeps 2
- Lower level bedroom # 5 has dresser, two twin beds and set of bunk beds, sleeps 4
- Lower level bedroom # 6 has queen-sized bed, dresser, and TV, sleeps 2
- Lower level bedroom # 7 has dresser, TV, DVD player, and king-sized bed that can be pulled apart to make 2 twin beds, sleeps 2 and has separate entrance
- Two bathrooms in lower level, both with showers
- Outdoor shower is at entrance to lower level
- Bedrooms xxx
- Bathrooms xxx
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Video Library
- Outside Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 28, Max. adults: 28, Min. age of primary renter: 18, Pets considered, Non smoking only, Parking is available in front driveway for 8 large vehicles only Off-season weekend check-in is 11:00 AM and check-out is 7:00 PM, Sheets, towels, and bath mats available for use in house but must be washed and put away prior to departure. No linen service is provided, June week rentals allowed for graduating high school seniors during first three weeks of June only - no weekend rentals, wheelchair accessible