Large 7-Bedroom, 5 Bath House Near Beach with Pools, Tennis, and Golfcourse
Front of house
Dining table in great room seats 14 for formal dinner
kitchen is large and table seats 8
Large-screen TV in great room
Great room has 2 sliding glass doors and cathedral ceiling
Great Room has two sleeper couches
Cathedral ceiling in great room
Den has 2 queen sleeper couches
Sleeper couch and TV in den
Upper level master bedroom has king-size bed (or two twins) and two twin beds
Upper level master bedroom has 4 twin beds, a dresser, desk, TV, and bathroom
Upper level bedroom with king bed (or two twins), dresser, and TV
Upper level bedroom with two twins, desk, dresser, and TV
Upper level bedroom with desk, dresser, and TV
Upper level bedroom with two twins, pyramid bed (lower full and upper twin)
Lower level master bedroom with queen bed, desk, dresser, TV, & shower bathroom
Lower level master bedroom with desk, dresser, and TV
Outdoor pool and baby pool
Indoor pool and jacuzzi
Playground and tennis courts
Salt Pond Golf Course Pro Shop
Golf driving range and snack bar
- Bedrooms 7
- Sleeps 28
- Baths 5
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price$543 avg/night
- Property Description Family reunion, group retreat house with huge great room, 7 bedrooms, & 5 baths
- Large beautifully-decorated family reunion group retreat house. This is the least expensive luxury beach house in Bethany Beach that sleeps up to 28 people for a family or group reunion or retreat.
- House has a large great room with cathedral ceiling for family dinners, entertainment, and church retreats
- Formal seated dining available for 22 people
- Every bedroom has a new flat screen TV connected to cable channels and internet.
- All of the TVs get free Netflix and Amazon instant videos and movies. There are many DVD players in the house and a DVD library in the house.
- Some of the TVs have Roku players and get free British Acorn TV and Warner Archives movies and TV shows.
- House is located at 730 Foxtail in Salt Pond, Bethany Beach and is a 5-minute drive to the beach or Delaware Seashore State Park beach where there is parking and facilities available
- Off-street parking is available in driveway for 7 large vehicles. More parking is available 3 blocks from house at Salt Pond Club House.
- The indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, exercise room, basketball court, shuffleboard court, playground, practice golf driving range, 18-hole golf course, and extra parking at clubhouse are a 3-block walk from the house.
- The great room has a 60" TV screen that gets HDTV cable channels for watching sports and movies
- Great room also has a stereo player, a DVD and book library, 3 couches, a love seat, two arm chairs, and 2 children's rocking chairs.
- On the other side of the great room is the dining area that seats 14 people for a formal dinner.
- There is another large table off the kitchen that seats 8 people.
- House has 6 bedrooms and a den (or 7th bedroom) and 5 large full-sized bathrooms.
- Kitchen has 2 full-sized refrigerators, 2 coffee makers, toasters, blender, mixers, microwave oven, stove, dishwasher, and other items needed for making large meals.
- The house is beautifully decorated in a nautical theme with wicker and solid wood furniture made in North Carolina. The beds are very comfortable with memory foam mattresses and have decorative quilts.
- Plenty of sheets, bath mats, and towels are available for use in the beach house but will need to be washed by the renters prior to departure if used.
- Fine china and crystal, fine crystal wine glasses, cookware, flatware, and utensils are available to serve fancy dinners for weddings and parties for up to 28 people.
- Plastic dishes are also available for picnics in the back yard.
- A gas grill and picnic tables are in the back yard where there is a patio at the right side of the house for cook-outs.
- Beach access:
- The beach is a 5-minute drive or a 30-minute walk. You can park at the metered parking at the Bethany Beach boardwalk or just along the beach.
- You can also drive a 10-minute drive north to the Delaware Seashore State Park beach where there is plenty of parking, restrooms, snack bar, showers, life guards, and umbrella and chair rentals.
- The bay beach is nearby also for children who would like to swim in the quiet waters of the bay.
- Kayaking, canoeing, and fishing are available in our Salt Pond lake from our neighborhood beach.
- The house has 2 central air-conditioning/heating units, one for each level of the house.
- All king-sized beds can be pulled apart to make 2 twin beds. The beds are very comfortable and have memory foam toppers.
- Layout of Beds:
- Lower level Master bedroom # 1: Queen-sized bed with dresser, desk, TV, and private bathroom with shower, sleeps 2
- Lower level bedroom # 2: King-sized bed and pyramid bed, with lower double and upper single, TV, and dresser, sleeps 5
- Bathroom off hallway has bathtub
- Lower level den or 3rd bedroom has 2 queen-sized sleeper couches, closet, desk, and TV, sleeps 4
- Lower level great room has 2 queen-sized sleeper couches, sleeps 4
- Upper level bedroom # 4 is a master bedroom that has king-sized bed and 2 twin beds, dresser, desk, private bathroom with shower, large walk-in closet, and TV, sleeps 4
- Upper level bedroom # 5 has king-sized bed, dresser, and TV, sleeps 2
- Upper level bedroom # 6 has king-sized bed, dresser, desk, and TV, sleeps 2
- Upper level bedroom # 7 has king-sized bed, dresser, TV, and pyramid bed with lower full-size and twin upper bunk, sleeps 5
- Upper level of house has 2 large bathrooms off hallway with bathtubs
- Bedrooms xxx
- Bathrooms xxx
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Fitness Room / Equipment, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Notes There is a kayaking beach in our neighborhood and a place to launch your kayak at the Salt Pond.
- Entertainment Books, DVD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool
- Outside Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Golf, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Grill, Tennis, 1 bicycles
- Suitability Check-in: 2:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 28, Max. adults: 28, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Pets not allowed, Non smoking only, Parking available in driveway for 7 cars only. All other vehicles may be parked at clubhouse., Sheets, towels, and bath mats available for use, stored in house, but must be washed and put away prior to departure. No linen service provided., Check-in on off-season weekends is 11:00 AM Check-out on off-season weekends is 7:00 PM, wheelchair accessible