Spacious, comfortable, and loaded with amenities!
6 bedroom, 4.5 bath, sleeps 15 in beds + 2 on sleeper sofa
game area in garage: ping pong, basketball, foos ball, and mini air hockey
Kitchen opens to living room and large screened deck
screened porch off kitchen, overlooking backyard
doors open to large screened porch
60" HDTV w/blue ray DVD
view into kitchen
lg screened porch off of kitchen and living room
queen master on 2nd floor
3rd floor den with sleeper sofa
40" TV and dvd in den
queen bedroom on 3rd floor
queen bedroom on 3rd floor
large bathroom with tub/shower
king master on 3rd floor
king master bath
Bunk room - sleeps 5 1 full and 3 twin
twins can be pushed together to make king bed
tucked away outdoor deck on 3rd floor
house sits back off Garfield Pkwy
the dawning of a new day at the beach!
- Bedrooms 6
- Sleeps 17
- Baths 4.5
- Minimum Stay 2 - 7 Nights
- Price $385 avg/night
- Property Description 6BR sleeps 16, spacious and beautifully furnished vacation home
- Located 1 mile from the beach on Rt. 26 (Garfield Pkwy). This beautifully furnished vacation property sleeps 17 and features: 6 bedrooms, (2 master bedrooms); 4.5 bathrooms, plus spacious outdoor shower; a kitchen fully stocked with high quality cookware and dishware; an open kitchen and living room on the main floor; open den with sleeper sofa on 3rd floor; lots of outdoor living space with 5 decks (3 outdoor & 2 screened); HDTV's in all but 1 bedroom plus a 55" in main living room and 40" in den (4 TV's have built in DVD players); free WiFi; gas grill; a second full size refrigerator in garage for additional storage space; 9 beach cruiser bikes; ping pong; electronic dual hoop basketball game; mini air hockey; wall chalkboard; and various beach chairs, boogie boards, sand toys, board games, puzzles, books and magazines. Two permit parking passes come with the rental in season, and sheets are provided complimentary for weekly rentals.
- Floor plan:
- Third floor - 3 bedrooms, spacious bathroom, den with sleeper sofa, and access to 2 outdoor decks. (Bedrooms include a king master and 2 queens.)
- Second floor - This is the main floor of the house and features a queen master bedroom, a half bath, and an open concept kitchen and living room that open up to 2 screened decks.
- First/ground floor - 2 bedrooms, spacious full bathroom, and laundry room. One bedroom has 2 twin beds and across the hall is the bunk room with 2 sets of bunks, one set has a full size mattress on the bottom.
- The house is in easy walking distance to numerous restaurants, coffee shop, WaWa convenience store, trolley stop, and the Nature Center with a play ground.
- As you see in the photos, the house is beautifully furnished and has amenities that will appeal to guests in a wide age range!
- Bedrooms Master, 2nd Floor - 1 queen
- Master, 3rd Floor - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 5 - 2 twin/ single
- Bedroom 7 - 1 sleep sofa /futon , queen sleeper sofa in 3rd floor den
- Bedroom 6 - 1 double , 3 twin/ single , 1 full bed and 3 twin
- Ground Floor - 2 bedrooms, one has 2 twin beds (can be pushed together to make king bed if needed), the other bedroom has 2 bunk beds that sleep 5. Sleeping for 7 on this level. 2nd Floor - 1 Queen master bedroom; 3rd Floor - 1 King master bedroom; 2 Queen bedrooms; 1 queen sleeper sofa. Sleeping for 8 on this level. Other: 2 twin airbeds available for your use, easy to inflate by plugging into wall outlet.
- Bathrooms 2nd Floor Master - toilet , shower
- 3rd Floor Master - toilet , shower , double sink and linen closet
- Bathroom 3 - toilet , combination tub/shower , double sink
- Bathroom 4 - toilet , combination tub/shower , double sink
- Bathroom 5 - toilet
- Bathroom 6 - outdoor shower
- Kitchen 4 Ring Stove, Blender, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Lobster Pot, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Garage, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Sofa Bed, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, Free Wifi
- Notes 2 parking passes provided for summer rentals; located near town trolley pick up/drop off (cost a quarter to ride);
- Entertainment Books, Books for Adults, DVD Player, Foosball, Game Room, Games, Games for Kids, Ping Pong Table, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys
- Outside Beach Chairs, Bicycles, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Gas, Screen Porch / Veranda, Unscreened Porch / Veranda, Wood Deck, 9 bicycles, 6 beach chairs
- Suitability Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 17, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Parties/events not allowed, Pets considered, Non smoking only, See owner's rental agreement for cancellation policy. NO pets unless approved by owner, pet fee applies. NO groups under age 25., wheelchair inaccessible